• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I’ve been self-conscious about my acne lately. I realize it’s hormonal (PCOS, but on birth control), but no matter what acne products I use, it’s still there. It’s like that’s all anyone sees. On the bright side, I tried the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion tonight, so hopefully it works.

I usually have some blemishes, but this is more than usual. I wish acne vanished as soon as you washed your face.

Still stuck at work due to boss having to make customers sandwich upstairs and my other coworker ain't in yet.

Really wanted to leave on time so I could go vets to pick up cat tablets and ask them what I could do about cat acne which is whay I think he has and he keeps scratching and bleeding it DX loss of hair in some parts too. Makes me worried and he's the type of cat that won't let you touch him so :cry:
Just hoping they don't ask me to bring him in, only have £60 to my name and £20 of that goes onto the TWO tablets I'm getting today.

Why is stress so debilitating?

I'm exhausted. The past six weeks have been so rough and they've finally taken their toll on me emotionally, mentally, and physically. So glad I booked today off, but so far I've spent it sat on the couch feeling incapable of doing anything. On the verge of cancelling 66% of my weekend plans just to rest and work on getting my appetite/sleep back to normal. The only thing stopping me cancelling it all is that my girlfriend's generously paid for us and two friends to go to an escape room tomorrow. I don't feel bad about losing money for the event ticket I paid for myself - but I won't waste someone else's money.

I'm out of the country for three days next week. Then after that life goes back to normal August 19th.

so sick two days ago that I couldn't get out of bed. so depressed yesterday that I cried at work and had racing thoughts all evening. and now I'm so tired and sleepy today that I'm irritable and I can't get out of bed and do anything this morning without feeling like I'm gonna crash.

guess I'm not allowed to have a few weeks of feeling normal without having a week where all of my emotions spill out at once and cause me to feel overwhelmed and upset.

I can’t stand my parents sometimes. They always say that I’m not serious in school, but I am. I’m trying as hard as I can but they just don’t see it. Maybe I could try a little harder, but they act like I just don’t care at all. Why are they the way they are?

Anyway, I had some other things to complain about, but I decided not to say it because I’m sure a majority of people in this thread don’t care about what I have to say, and the four people that did open this spoiler are probably off put by the fact that this sounds like this was written by a 5 year old, so I’m just going to stop being an ******* and let other people use the thread.

It's my best friend's bachelorette party tonight and I can't be there 💔

I also thought I'd be hanging out with some colleagues today but that also didn't happen 😕

Just feeling a bit sad, I could've really done with a distraction today

just saw online that my colleagues are hanging out without me...I feel like such an intruder in their lives when I ask to hang out like why do I even try lol

Last edited:
I’m very sick. In the middle of August. In Florida. I literally can’t sleep because my head’s pounding at me AND I’m permanently overheated even when without blankets. So now I’ll be sleep deprived on top of all the pain. And the worst part is this is in the middle of the Fair. I wanted to earn as many tickets as possible so I could get what I want. I’ve already been overexerting myself, now I’ll have to do so while deeply ill.

I’m in extreme pain and can’t get my hot body to sleep for more than an hour. Please pray for me.

Back