• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Same here , hope you are safe. The rain seems to be not as bad here at the moment but the wind is still pretty bad and we’re still in a tornado/flood watch.
We have been without power for a few hours and I don’t see it coming back anytime soon.
I'm safe, and I hope you stay safe. Thankfully my power is still on. I hope yours comes back on sooner than you think! We were in a tornado warning but that passed.

I'm safe, and I hope you stay safe. Thankfully my power is still on. I hope yours comes back on sooner than you think! We were in a tornado warning but that passed.
I’m glad you are safe. Thanks we are safe too. Not sure when the watches will end since my weather apps are not updating or working right . Probably because of the no power. That’s good that you have power. Hopefully the storm passes quickly and everyone stays safe.

Back