What's Bothering You?

I still miss this game a lot and I will never understand why this was only avaliable for a limited time.
Super_Mario_Bros_35.png

I have woken up so many times during the night, and at this rate I gotta be up in less than an hour anyway. I'm so tired and now I have to drive home feeling tired, I hate doing that 😭 especially when it's a two hour drive.

at least I don't have to work today, maybe I can go home and take a nap. and of course I have the memory of the concert to pump me up a bit 💜

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. It’s not even really the dentist itself I’m worried about, but I’m mostly worried about my dad and my grandma, especially the latter, being hard on me about my teeth. I understand they just want me to have good dental health, but they don’t understand that I have a lot of things working against me. >_<

I feel worse today. Probably still slowly getting sick.

I also tried to look up information about the hurricane and there's headlines about politics and misinformation, which should absolutely not be happening during an emergency but this is what humanity is like. Horrible.

I must think I came in too late to sell my Sautéed Mushrooms, as nobody has yet to want to buy anything.

I understand most of you have already completed your lineup beforehand, but still, I’m continuing to try as I’m certain there would be that one user who didn’t complete their lineup of mushrooms yet.

Or perhaps they are just waiting for the raffle to be finished so they CAN continue their lineup I don’t know…

This happened the same time during the Chinese New Year’s event, you’d think I’d expect better by now.

I feel so bad for this one person who came into my shop today, she wanted a few drinks that came to like nearly £8 and gave me a £20 note but for some mad reason we don't carry alot of change, I like had only about £5 change
So she didn't get anything. I realised after she left I could have told her she could go round the corner to the post office and I'm sure they would've changed it to two £10 notes and now I feel bad DX

Dunno why this place never has much change

Back