What's Bothering You?

i bought Roblox premium and it took money out of my account but it says i don't have the subscription. so i had to contact roblox support and i have to pray they'll be helpful and give me the premium or give me a refund...

The internet connection broke down on me when I tried to start a Mario Kart 8 session earlier. Still, the internet works right after I moved the session to 8pm like the internet is picky. I'll try to figure this out regardless.

Really late edit: finally got the internet working on the 8pm session and got the session through

Last edited:
Thank you to one of my relatives who decided to 'lecture' me on stuff I should have already accomplished at my age.

It's never 'how are things going'? it's always 'i'm going to talk over you and yell all my criticisms and not let you get a word in'. Especially when I've been making a genuine effort to push through depression this year and life has been progressive. Slowly, but I've been moving forward and it's been a good year personally. Maybe I'm still not perfect, but yeah sure, sit there and criticize me in front of others.

This type of thing makes me want to eventually cut contact with my family. Like my older siblings have mostly done.

Bumped into my neighbor during my walks and saw their family dog was missing an eye. She said it had to be removed due to glaucoma. It was just very heartbreaking to see, especially after what my dog went through when she got older. She had cataracts in both her eyes and eventually went completely blind. It got so hard for her and it's tough seeing it happen to other dogs, especially this one. He's always so chill but friendly, always saying hi to me when I see him. I didn't think he was up there in his age though already though. :(

It's nobody here, but I'm almost certain one person doesn't like me in another Discord group I'm part of for absolutely no reason at all.

As dumb as it sounds, this person has been rude towards me since I changed part of my name in the group to Japanese characters, meaning Croconaw. That person also has Japanese characters in their name so they may think I'm just copying them, but that isn't the case.

I used the name long before joining that specific group. I'm thinking of changing it back to see if anything changes, but I doubt it'll change anything now. It's just... weird to say 'hello' in the group and be replied to by that one specific person, 'bye.'

I haven't said anything, but it's really making me not want to spend time in that group as much. I feel unwelcome.

Just realised we've extended family visiting this evening - and staying overnight.

There goes our plans for a chill day/evening. Especially as she has to do 4-6hrs of work (overtime). 🥲

Edit: turns out my partner cancelled on them several days ago and forgot to tell me. 🥳

Last edited:
I feel lonely. I mean, I've already been lonely before, but it hasn't made me feel this gloomy in a while. Also missing a person dear to me again. 💔

And I'm gonna go back to school on Monday. Great. 😞

EDIT: My dad barged into my room and he tried to convince me to join one of the school's sports teams just so I can socialize with people. (He's done this many times before.) I tried to tell him I don't like sports but he doesn't believe me. How else am I supposed to socialize when students make me uncomfortable?

I think I'm going to cry to sleep. I feel so bothered I can't even bring myself to brush my teeth (it's almost 11 PM by the way.)

Last edited:
lately I've been feeling really sad when I go to bed at night, even if my evening was okay. I don't know if it's because I'm lonely, or maybe because it's a chance for me to reflect on everything that's weighing me down right now, or what it is. it's just a difficult feeling to deal with 😞

I know that life is full of hard feelings that we have to live with sometimes, but... it's tiring, and not in a good way.

Really trying to get some creative writing done, there's a part of it that I am just - it's not commuting today
And then I am getting distracted

My mind:
Music
Pokemon
Animal crossing
random youtube videos
3xjZsP.gif

Work has been very stressful for me lately. Most of the housekeepers at the nursing home are either sick with covid or on their day off, and I'm the ONLY housekeeper available today there's another housekeeper here, but she's on laundry duty. My boss gave me a list of all the rooms to clean she wants all of them cleaned today, and there's 48 rooms in total I gotta clean! I honestly rather get COVID-19 than deal with this crap. 😮‍💨

Back