What's Bothering You?

I am using my friend's animal crossing switch to have another island, and her right control is dealing with a really irritating drft I think thats called? For instance, I'll be inside a home and it would instantly drag to the right the whole time and its more annoying than my own drift! (mine being the left control and it slowly makes my character move to the right.
Not just annoying for me, but annoying for my friend too when I get round to telling her. :/ Dont think theres much tht can be done about it.

It's really annoying when I try to go to a treasure island in New Horizons to get stuff that I want or need and my internet connection isn't always working when I need it to. Sometimes, I'll be able to go to treasure Islands and sometimes I can't, and right now I can't. Now I'll never be able to get the stuff I want OR need. ;-;

The neighbor's daughter wont leave me alone. She's sweet and I don't want to hurt her feelings, but everytime I'm outside she won't leave me alone. She asks to play and when I'm busy she just asks 500 questions as to what I'm doing and why I can't play. She barges into my house too. I'm an adult and she's 6. It's just overwhelming and I don't even want to go outside anymore. I don't want to get her in trouble either, because she's just a kid. I'm cool with her parents and everything. I don't hate her. It's just really annoying that I can't enjoy peace in my own yard.

Edit: I decided to be honest because kids deserve honesty too. I told her that I'd be happy to play when I'm not busy, but she has to remember that I'm an adult and have lots of responsibilities. She understood. I'm glad it went well and she wasn't hurt. Hopefully she makes friends with the new neighbors' children. I think she's just bored as there aren't many kids her age on my street.

Last edited:
I just feel like something is wrong. I know what but there's nothing I can do about it. I'm starting to realize just how much of a rollercoaster disaster this year has been for me. It's not even winter yet and that's when things will be at their worst.

My mom is making me feel like a bad person. It's like nothing I do is right.

She previously told me that she was using my dad for a place to live. She told me she was 'giving him favors' to keep him around, and that's how I was born. I was a little hurt by it because I'm closer with my dad. As a result, she told me that I should be happier because I wouldn't have otherwise been born.

I was having a snack a few days ago and I gently nudged one of her cats out of the way with my foot (obviously without shoes on) to have some peace, and she went on to imply that I was kicking the cat.

A few days ago, a pair of scissors went missing and I wasn't making as big a deal as she was about it. She said the cats could potentially get cut on the pair of scissors and that I'd be responsible if I went to sleep. She told me I was acting like Jeffrey Dahmer because I wasn't making a huge fuss over this whole thing. I wanted to get some sleep, but tbh, if it were earlier in the day, I'm not sure I'd be freaking out as much as she was either way. I hope it doesn't make me a bad person.

She told me that I'm ungrateful because she's never heard me say 'thank you' a day in her life, which isn't true at all. Now, whenever I do nice things for people, even saying a simple 'thank you,' I'm only doing so because I want to be seen as a good person and not because I mean it.

I wish I was living with my dad again.

I haven't been able to sleep for the past couple of weeks or so. I have been tossing and turning, and last night it dawned on me... my cat passed away. I haven't been able to sleep because her warm little curled up ball of fur hasn't been next to me.

I toss and turn anyway, but without her in just the right position next to my hip (where she knew I couldn't knee her) I seem to know something is off while I am sleeping. I used to wake up slightly, put my hand on her and fall back asleep.

I miss her, and I hope I can sleep without expecting her next to me. I didn't know how much Gracie made an impact on me.

So there's this small road I have to cross over to get to work. Very simple crossing the road, on a street that is mainly surrounded by houses and not really a common road. Yet the road does get busy.
Maybe it's me but tell me why literally 8 or 9 cars drove pass and not let me cross the road? I'm standing there waiting and they just- it just really urks me. Literally one of these vars I saw let someone cross a road before mine. I looked as if I was gonna go across and they still didn't stop.

Also, at work, I can make any coffee, but I just have a hard time understanding how ti make a bloody cortardo
What is this thing, even trying to look up how to make it is confusing 😕

Lmaoooo I ****ing hate high school so much

Okay so I went to go to the bathroom, and then I saw some guys standing around… doing that… thing (the thing that begins with a v that high schoolers are obsessed with). I’m really not sure what to do. I know I should tell, but also I don’t want to. I wish I went to the bathroom a little later so I wouldn’t even be in this situation

Can’t wait to graduate so I don’t have to deal with this bull**** anymore

Like I said don’t reply. I’m not looking for advice

So very tired . This storm was crazy and so much flooding and trees down. No power and no way to know when it will come back. I went to work this morning with my best friend since her husband drove us . These people are crazy and mad that we don’t have items. We can’t get trucks down here with all the flooding and power outages. I get people being frustrated. It would be nice if they were a little kinder and understanding. Also not sure how we are getting back home since I heard they closed another road due to flooding.

Had a doctor's appointment yesterday for a checkup, and of course I fail to mention an ongoing health problem that I've been having for months (as well as another one I got recently). I have to wait another four weeks for my next checkup (unless I make an emergency appointment, but I don't think it is one?), so I feel like a total idiot.

Also been busy with life, and nervous about doing job applications. I got so many responsibilities dumped on me and I wish I started working on some stuff sooner.

Back