• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Tomorrow is my last day of work before my vacation starts but I'm just riddled with anxiety. I keep worrying that I'm going to forget something I need or a problem will come up and it'll be difficult to solve once I leave. I'll have almost of month of vacation before I leave South Korea and move back home. Instead of feeling relieved that I'm going home and leaving a toxic work environment, I feel stressed about my future. Tomorrow I have to ask my co-worker for a favor because my supervisor won't do her job. I've already asked her for a letter of rec and I'm really sorry to add to her workload when I know she's busy enough as it is... I got her a thank-you gift but I think she would just prefer if she didn't have to do it at all. She's aware the supervisor won't do it so she'll be understanding. Still, I feel guilty for asking her at all.

There are a lot of things I need to figure out before leaving and when I talk to people about my concerns, they just accept the fact that I'm going through a hard time but offer no help and then talk about themselves. Some people can be so self-involved and selfish. This couple I know asked me to dinner but when I suggested meeting at a restaurant in the midpoint of our houses, the husband said no and if I could just meet them near their house which is an hour away... He picked a mall I have to meet them at even though I told them I'm vegetarian. I tried to find info on the food court but they only list the restaurant names and the type of food they serve. He wouldn't budge on the time either, which is way later than I usually eat dinner. It's the middle of winter and they want me to travel 2 hours????????? Literally snowed last week.

i'm currently on a progesterone-only brand, so the alternative is either a different progesterone-only brand or switching to a combined pill. i might have to start setting alarms and trying to take it at the same time everyday, but that might be tricky with my abysmal sleep schedule we'll see. every time i try to google the issue, i always get the same unhelpful response about how spotting and/or prolonged periods are common for the first three months. not something they warned me about lmao.
Yeah, setting alarms definitely help, or if you have a time you are consistently up and walking maybe settle for that time, as long as they are the same time every day.

Yeah spotting can be common but then again it's different for everyone how the body handles it.

I am so sleepy all the time 😴
I feel this on so many levels. I've been looking into vitamin deficiencies, and trying to drink more water. The only water I drink is filtered over coffee beans or tea bags 🙄. Hope you start to feel more rested soon 💖

my mom is at the emergency room and I was just notified today that my grandpa is now on hospice.

trying so hard to have a good day but I've just been a emotional wreck all morning.

I haven't seen or heard anything from my dad for a few days straight now. I'm really worried and I hope nothing bad happened to him.

both my kittens were set to be spayed today. we arranged for them to have bloodwork done beforehand, which informed us that they both have FIV, a virus that has no cure and is going to kill them. mazikeen’s (my tabby) is more progressed and she does not have much time left. alize (black and white) is not showing symptoms yet, but she will.

but they’re both dying. they aren’t even 6 months old yet and they’re going to die. we’ve only had them 2 months. i can’t ****ing believe this. i give up. **** everything.
I am so so sorry, I hope that life gets better, good things take time and when one door closes another opens. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through with your pets :(

my mom is at the emergency room and I was just notified today that my grandpa is now on hospice.

trying so hard to have a good day but I've just been a emotional wreck all morning.

i’m so sorry, friend. it’s okay to be an ‘emotional wreck’; you’re going through a lot right now and any emotions you feel right now are completely valid. i hope your mom and grandpa will be okay. sending lots of love and good thoughts your way.

I haven't seen or heard anything from my dad for a few days straight now. I'm really worried and I hope nothing bad happened to him.

i’m so sorry; i can’t imagine how worried you must be right now. hopefully he’s just been busy and you’ll hear from him soon. :(

so I was called off work again, but I had the option to come in if I wanted. I actually wanted to but I just said I going to take the day off. Idk, I kinda regret it but I can’t go in now because I already said I’d take the day off. I’m also off tomorrow. It’s not a big deal, I know I’ll be back at work on Wednesday. I just don’t want them to think I don’t want to work and for my hours to be cut. It’s just that the weather is ****ty where I am currently located and I’ve been having a hard time lately with something completely unrelated to work. I just think I should’ve just came in so it’s not in the back of their mind I didn’t want to work which wasn’t the case. It just something I said at the time, which I guess I needed a mental health day? Idk I do like this job and what I do.

Everytime I get back on medication it just makes me feel so much worse than I was before. It sucks.

Oh no! I am sorry for you :( I hope it gets better! I hate feeling uneasy and scary :( Sometimes its better to stay away from the situation if its not a big deal but this sounds serious. I always make sure that if I am going to tell anyone or post anything that I am fine with the whole world knowing just in case. I hope that you get everything sorted out!!
just a heads up you might wanna snip the quote since chris intends to delete this post later :)

I feel like I'm dissociating a bit. my mom has been sick for a week and a half and hasn t shown any signs of improvement, and I'm watching as a family member literally slips away right before me. I don't know how to process all of this, and me being depressed is kinda suppressing my emotions so I just feel an emptiness. it feels so weird.

who are you willing to stay up late with every night? but when it's ME you go to sleep early?! maybe it's just a coincidence but seriously who else is getting your time and energy? i feel insane!

PoGo doesn't want me to have the shadow snorlax or i just keep getting softbanned for no reason -_-

Also I really hope they find a better space for my department to move to, did they really think the one they want now is appropriate wtf...Also I don't think want to spend hours travelling just for *those* reasons either.

currently at the doctor’s and i am,, anxious lol. i desperately needed this appointment, but i don’t even know how to voice what all is wrong with me in a way that makes sense, which is making me anxious. this is also my first time seeing this particular doctor, so that’s making me anxious as well. she seemed nice enough over the phone, but that doesn’t mean she’ll be able to help me. 🥴

edit: not someone blasting different versions of “baby shark” right now. 😭

Back