• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

every day for the last week I've fallen asleep in the middle of the day. I'm just tired nonstop. every time I try to look it up results usually say it's either medication (I haven't had a medication change in months) or depression (which I definitely have). if this higher med dosage doesn't make this feeling stop I'm gonna be really frustrated, I just want to get stuff done and I have absolutely no energy or motivation to do anything at all.

I need to go get my kittens food and my prescription but it's so cold outside my car absolutely will not start, so I have to wait til my dad gets home -__-

not me having an ibs flareup two days after saying that it’s been much more manageable as of late. i apparently jinxed myself. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So sad that when you try having an honest and open topic about something pretty sensitive it starts to go up in flames (meaning that everyone attacks you)

i'm somewhat conflicted, I made a post on fb about my "autism spectrum" and it basically described how I can appear to be "high functioning" on the surface, when in reality that just means I'm really good at masking and I actually struggle way way more than people do (hence why I really don't like functioning labels, because it allows people to incorrectly assume that I don't struggle as much as someone who is "low functioning"). and ofc my cousin had to comment (the one whom I I mentioned before about them being transphobic) and he was like "don't label yourself, we're all human and we all have strengths and weaknesses" and blah blah. I thanked him for the comment because I know he's just trying to help, but I explained that I would rather have a label that I'm comfortable with and allows me to understand my limitations, than not have one and wonder to myself why I'm so stupid because there are some things I just can't do because of my disability.

the reason why I'm conflicted is that one of my friends on there (whom I just recently met, and is also trans and autistic) replied to his comment and basically said something like "you're being ableist." I feel bad bc I really don't like starting arguments with people on fb, especially those who tend to be close minded and/or outspoken. I didn't even read my cousin's reply to him because I don't want to dwell on it forever and make myself feel bad. so while I lowkey hate that he made that comment, I'm also really glad that he took up for me because sometimes I feel like my family doesn't understand why I struggle so much and they think everything is easy and that I'm just being lazy or irresponsible. idk I think sometimes they really do just need to be put in their place and try to understand better what my struggles and limitations are before giving me advice.

Just got my booster and they want to watch me a bit longer, because they saw how nervous I was. They thought I'm sick because I was shacking so much. I'm such a coward when it comes to injections 😭

Kind of a dumb thing to be mad about, but I really don't like when streamers start streaming big games (in this case Arceus) on day one of release. A lot of people want to experience the game for themselves first. I also do completely understand that a lot of other people don't care about spoilers, don't plan on getting the game or want to experience the game with someone. It's an unreasonable thing to be mad about. I guess I'm a bit jealous since I'm stuck at work. I love how I went from zero hype to actually being excited to try this game. I guess other people's happiness rubbed off on me a bit.

No personal attack but I think a lot of people throw "ableist" and "normies" around way too much without considering substance, I've noticed. It's like the tiniest thing they pull those cards and it's like...okay no. Especially on social media in certain accounts/communities (i've gotten a few of these recs on instagram and I'm just instantly marking as don't want to see from this account because some just 🤦‍♂️ )

exeggcutes obviously not appearing in the wild i don't think i've seen one, just the goals alolan exeggcutor once

I love how when things start to get even slightly stressful, my mind goes into shutdown mode and suddenly I can't do anything right and I keep getting really angry/frustrated easily. idk how I expect myself to work even a part time job if I can't handle this.

I honestly probably should wait until I get my depression under control before I start trying to get a job, but that's easier said than done when you're relatively low-income and need a job to even get by.

Kind of a dumb thing to be mad about, but I really don't like when streamers start streaming big games (in this case Arceus) on day one of release. A lot of people want to experience the game for themselves first. I also do completely understand that a lot of other people don't care about spoilers, don't plan on getting the game or want to experience the game with someone. It's an unreasonable thing to be mad about. I guess I'm a bit jealous since I'm stuck at work. I love how I went from zero hype to actually being excited to try this game. I guess other people's happiness rubbed off on me a bit.
Yeah, I’ve seen people playing Legends Arceus and uploading playthrough videos on the day before release?? To my knowledge, it released today but I saw videos yesterday of people already on part five. Spoilers galore, lol.

Post automatically merged:

Stuff like that is the reason I deleted my Facebook. I know some people have one for personal reasons, communication with people or whatever, but that site was way too toxic for my liking. Facebook is the absolute worst place to look for advice and I’m guilty of looking for advice on there (even simple advice like product recommendations…) and people still tried to stir **** up. I’m sorry that happened to you though. :(

Last edited:
It’s so quiet today with not much to do and I’m so used to being busy and stressed that I don’t know what to do with myself today.

No personal attack but I think a lot of people throw "ableist" and "normies" around way too much without considering substance, I've noticed. It's like the tiniest thing they pull those cards and it's like...okay no. Especially on social media in certain accounts/communities (i've gotten a few of these recs on instagram and I'm just instantly marking as don't want to see from this account because some just 🤦‍♂️ )
it's even harder when they're throwing the word at someone who is genuinely trying to be helpful and may just be somewhat ignorant about what's going on.

My therapist didn't show up to our video appointment today, and I never got a phone call either explaining why, so that is frustrating since I sat there in the video waiting room for half an hour waiting and she never got on. I guess I'll call on Monday and see if she wants to reschedule

it's even harder when they're throwing the word at someone who is genuinely trying to be helpful and may just be somewhat ignorant about what's going on.
Yeah or just when people trying to give their perspective, it's like some just don't bother or think it's a trend word without knowing anything else, so yeah.

Honestly I don't use it cause it is overused like that which is just sad.

Back