• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

currently at the doctor’s and i am,, anxious lol. i desperately needed this appointment, but i don’t even know how to voice what all is wrong with me in a way that makes sense, which is making me anxious. this is also my first time seeing this particular doctor, so that’s making me anxious as well. she seemed nice enough over the phone, but that doesn’t mean she’ll be able to help me. 🥴

edit: not someone playing “baby shark” right now. 😭

Good luck, Xara!! Seeing the doctors always makes me feel nervous, even worse when it's a new doctor. Do you think you might be able to like... write out a list of what you want to mention in the notes on your phone? Then you can look at that maybe. Doesn't have to be super in depth but be like
-mental health
-periods
-dizziness
Etc etc. I dunno why you're there but!! That helps my dad since he's often really sore by the time he gets into the doctor it's hard to remember everything he's supposed to be saying, so we make a little checklist when he goes.

I hope everything goes well 💕💕

So that girl I mentioned quite a few times here that I’m in no contact with but it was kinda flirty before the no contact phase. Well I’m not sure what’s going on nor did I care too much anymore, but just when I’m getting over her she goes and dyes her hair blue?? Like my hair is blue? Idk maybe it’s a coincidence but I just have a really hard time believing feelings can disappear just like that and I think she still has feelings for me despite her making absolutely no effort responding to the one message I sent her over a month ago. I really don’t know if I want it to be a coincidence or not either… on one hand I think we were absolutely perfect but on the other hand I have my own goals and aspirations to work towards. Like I want to focus on moving first so maybe a relationship isn’t a good idea right now. Still why is she so confusing? And why am I still waiting for a message that I know ain’t coming? 🙃

Someone tell me why people put empty bottles/liquid containers back in their places...like sure I've done by mistake but people doing that because they don't take the last little glass of said drinks... Sigh.

Good luck, Xara!! Seeing the doctors always makes me feel nervous, even worse when it's a new doctor. Do you think you might be able to like... write out a list of what you want to mention in the notes on your phone? Then you can look at that maybe. Doesn't have to be super in depth but be like
-mental health
-periods
-dizziness
Etc etc. I dunno why you're there but!! That helps my dad since he's often really sore by the time he gets into the doctor it's hard to remember everything he's supposed to be saying, so we make a little checklist when he goes.

I hope everything goes well 💕💕

thank you! i’ve actually made a few checklists for doctor’s appointments as well; they really come in handy when i’ve got two or more things i need to bring up! i only had one thing i needed to talk about this appointment (my mental health), but i couldn’t figure out how to explain what exactly was going on. i thankfully managed, though, and my doctor was quite nice and understanding as well! ☺️

thank you for taking the time to respond and for your suggestion! i really appreciate it. 💓

everything that could go wrong... went wrong. my girlfriend tested positive for covid, so the visit's off. my period underwear order came empty with just the receipt in the packaging. my health assessment is delayed by weeks because they won't do face to face. the GP is insisting i make an appointment instead of just renewing my fit note. i really am just cursed to suffer lol.

I keep sleeping for 10+ hours and waking up really tired. the only reason I get up in the morning is because I have to let the dog out. if he wasn't here I would prob sleep til noon everyday despite going to bed at 9-10pm every night.

Mom not telling me she already bought bread so now we have so much bread... I guess we can freeze some but, lmao.

I don’t feel good rn. I only feel this way when I’m over here. I swear this place makes me feel sick. Or maybe it’s in my head because i don’t want to be here. I feel nauseous but it hurts everywhere

it sucks that the only living options I really have are either this disgusting house with my dad who has no self control and couldn't care less about cleaning, or probably a government institution where they wouldn't take care of me and my mom very well.

I can't even imagine how much better my and my mom's lives could be if we didn't have to live here though.

Got to love it when both the water in your house AND Discord aren’t working at the same time. Did something major happen while I was sleeping? This is fantastic. Exactly what I needed today once I got up. ****!

me, having a good day:
my parents: that’s not allowed❤
i really don’t know where to begin with this. i posted a while ago that both my kittens were diagnosed with an incurable illness (initially thought to be FIV, but apparently they actually have FIP), and things have not been going well. alize is still showing no signs of illness, but mazikeen is and is incredibly sick. her abdomen is completely filled with fluid, she’s rapidly losing weight (i can feel her spine when i pet her), she has little appetite, and is very lethargic. she has yet to be taken back to the vet for further testing as my mother can’t get her into the carrier and won’t force her, but it’s very clear that she isn’t going to survive this.

alize keeps attacking her. we adopted them together as they’re apparently siblings (though they look nothing alike) and are ‘bonded’, but alize seems to despise her. mazikeen can’t do anything without being attacked, and she is unable to fight back. she can’t wait for food, go to the bathroom, scratch her claws, go anywhere near the cat tower or hang out anywhere that isn’t my mom’s bedroom without alize pouncing on her and biting/clawing her. it doesn’t matter what we do; we give her plenty of love, attention and play with her, and yet she only seems interested in attacking mazikeen.

because of this, alize always has to be babysat to ensure that she stays away from mazikeen, and that alone is slowly destroying this family. nobody feels good right now physically or mentally, and having eyes on alize 24/7 just isn’t possible. my mother is having a flare-up of her own illness, my mental health is at an all-time low, my new antidepressants are making me feel physically ill, and i’m battling teeth infections that i’m being forced to live with until next month when the teeth will be extracted; i’ve been on antibiotics 3 times in the span of less than 2 months, recently developed a tooth abscess, and yet my extraction date was still pushed back 2 weeks.

out of everything going on, the main thing that’s ruining me is all the yelling. my parents have extremely explosive tempers, so i honestly should be used to it by now... but i’m not. i’m woken up by the sounds of my parents screaming either at each other or at alize, and i go to bed to the same thing. i wake up stressed, go to bed stressed. it is a daily occurrence, and has been almost my entire life, and i can’t tolerate it anymore. my tipping point was tonight, when my mother started screaming at alize that she was a horrible ****ing cat and that she hates her. my father of course joined in. i understand their anger, but this is too much. there’s never a ****ing break from this, i never get away from them or this household. i was clean from an unhealthy coping mechanism for over a year, and i relapsed tonight. i just want to go to bed, but i know tomorrow will not be any better.

Last edited:
The whiplash of my mind convincing myself that my friend doesn't like me at all, to the next moment convincing myself that we are actually more than friends 😳

I have to keep fighting my urge to drop out of my classes again. I’m not even struggling with either of them (in fact I love my Japanese class). It’s just that I haven’t adapted to the extra effort required for college yet. The “college prep” charter school I attended didn’t teach me any skills, so I’ve been stuck figuring it out on my own. At least these community college classes are easier than the four year college I attended last semester.

Also I’m tired of people yelling at me in public when I’m wearing noise cancelling headphones. I’m just trying to enjoy my podcasts in peace.

Today I got an email saying that my copy of Pokemon Legends Arceus isn't getting here until the 31st. I ordered it from the Pokemon center website, how can they now get it out on release day? Kind of ridiculous considering people already have the game early.

my dad has covid, so i’m going to get tested this afternoon. and last night i found out one of my coworkers just tested positive. so now i’ve been exposed at least twice in the last three days.

i feel fine, so i’m hoping i’ve somehow managed to avoid it. but we will see soon i suppose.

i haven't kept up with this forum like at all for so long. there are so many cute collectibles that i missed the events for..

I can't taste anything at all. I had some nutella and I couldn't taste the sweetness at all. I drank tea and I couldn't taste the ginger from it. I had some fruits and I tasted nothing. This is really sad.

Trying to find a genuine peruvian poncho but either the sites are a bit off or they only take like paypal. ugh.

Back