• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I’m really not having a good day :(
I hope your day gets better soon mate, you deserve it!

------

I get a new family doctor next week. I put this in a spoiler incase someone doesn't like medical talk.
I meet my new family doctor on Monday and I have so much to tell him. I hope he has good bed side manners and an open mind cause last time I told a doctor about being non-binary he looked at me like I had 2 heads. I also hope he can help address my endometriosis that I've had for years. I haven't had a period in over 3 years so who knows what's going on in there. Demons? Possibly. Plus I have weird skin growths around my eyes that have me greatly concerned. It's either fat deposits or cholesterol problem, which is great considering I'm only 28. I haven't taken a selfie in like a year cause I'm embarrassed by them. My options are to get them burnt off with acid or get them cut off? And neither options are covered by health insurance cause it's considered "cosmetic" but the acid option is way cheaper. Apparently they don't numb it first either? Damn do they wanna see me cry? Cause I ain't afraid to cry in public.

I had to uninstall and reinstall Project64 because the games were not detecting my analog stick, no matter what controller or settings I used. It works now, but now I'm getting that stupid 30 second popup every time I open the application asking about a donation. I would donate just to make it go away but I don't really have money to just throw around rn so I guess I just have to deal with it :,,,,,,,)

I was just informed by my mom that my grandpa passed away not long ago. I suppose it's for the best because he had been suffering with dementia for a long time and couldn't remember me or my mom (his own daughter). but I'm still in shock, I remember all those years I spent visiting his house. I was always one of his favorite grandchildren, if not his favorite grandchild.

I have a few things to remember him by, but there are a few tiny things that I would like to have from his possessions. a photo of him with his 1970 VW Beetle and a little 80s Casio keyboard which was the very first keyboard I ever played (and I'm now a professional pianist).

I'm glad he's not suffering anymore but I'm still heartbroken. I suppose I'll always remember the memories we made together.

edit: i had a few typos

Last edited:
I was just informed by my mom that my grandpa passed away not long ago. I suppose it's for the best because he had been suffering with dementia for a long time and couldn't remember me or my mom (his own daughter). but I'm still in shock, I remember all those years I spent visiting his house. I was always one of his favorite grandchildren, if not his favorite grandchild.

I have a few things to remember him by, but there are a few tiny things that I would like to have from his possessions. a photo of him with his 1970 VW Beetle and a little 80s Casio keyboard which was the very first keyboard I ever played (and I'm not a professional pianist).

I'm glad he's not suffering anymore but I'm still heartbroken. I suppose I'll always remember the memories we made together.

i’m so, so sorry, my friend. my heart goes out to you; i can’t even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now. sending lots of love to you and your family. :(❤️

I have a four page essay due tomorrow and all I’ve done is gather quotes. The stress is won’t go away. This is definitely the last time I’m procrastinating on an assignment.

Also, I’m really concerned about the state of the forum right now. There have been so many public arguments…

im at my lowest in terms of mental and health reasons, i don't know if or when ill go out and i guess its just a little stressful :,)

Got some bad shivers/sweating from the jab I took yesterday morning when I was about to sleep. Don't think I slept properly until like 7 am today 😖

I'm glad the jab is working but I feel like a wreck :(
Post automatically merged:

I have a few things to remember him by, but there are a few tiny things that I would like to have from his possessions. a photo of him with his 1970 VW Beetle and a little 80s Casio keyboard which was the very first keyboard I ever played (and I'm now a professional pianist).

edit: i had a few typos
Wow...dang I'm sorry :(:(

But yeah make sure to treasure the memories and while it's on a lesser scale I hope you can get the things as well :)

The lack of Exeggcutes in PoGo, like... yeah there is grass biome everywhere and also I've definitely been close to hospitals???

Ok so I read up on the former egg pools in PoGo....and just why did they ditch magikarps and exeggcutes being like some really need-y stuff there....

When you sit with other people you don't know very well, and it gets super quiet and all of a sudden your stomach decides it is going to start talking for no reason at all and you are sure others hear it and aren't saying anything out of trying to be polite but you actually have no idea if they heard it. And like, you are trapped there without being able to leave because people are in chairs around you and in your way. And if you say like sorry my belly is growling people look at you like you are weird and they have no idea what you are talking about or they look at you like, yeah right that's your belly. So you say nothing at all....
Like... it is such an annoying and embarrassing thing lol.
🙈🙈🙈🤦‍♀️

i got accepted to a school honor society and i have to go to a group meeting tomorrow and im kind of scared. for context information there’s going to be these 2 girls there that i met last year when i was new to the school, i was all alone on the 1st day at lunch so the vice principal told me to sit with them. we made small talk but nothing more because i was too anxious to speak to them so we didn’t talk. now it’s going to be awkward seeing them again, im pretty sure im known to them as the weird quiet girl. also i have cramps and they hurt

I have to start applying for new jobs tomorrow. I've suffered through the last two years with three underpaying jobs, working 7 days a week, never taking a sick day because I can't afford to not work, and I am tired of it. I am so tired of it. I really do not like anything about my situation, nor do I like everyone I know moving on to better things and feeling left in the dust.

Job hunting stresses me out immensely because if my current employers find out and I lose one of my jobs I will be hurting. I'd love to be able to move out of the town I live in, but financially I just am not in a position to relocate to another town/city/state. I have to deal with the job prospects in this town and maybe a few surrounding towns and cities. But I have to do something because I can't live like this another day. I just hope things get better someday soon.

I’m writing fleshed out bios for all of my novel’s characters. I’m pretty happy with how my protagonist is fleshed out, but I’m concerned about the antagonists. They’re loosely based on my abusive ex and high school bullies. All of these characters are reprehensible people. They harass the protagonist constantly because they think he deserves it.

What I’m concerned about is potentially making them one note. I don’t want to make them people who are jerks 24/7. That’s just not how people act. I’ve tried to make them more realistic by making them decent to people they like, but I’m not sure if that’s enough.

my mom just said, "do you have any feelings?" all because i don't want to say hello to my brother's girlfriend when she's in the house. she's right, because my depression wiped them all out, but to say it over something so trivial (and unrelated) is just-

she also, in trying to put me in said girlfriend's shoes, asked how i would feel if i, a lesbian, was dating someone's brother. heteronormativity continues to thrive.

this is the one time i'll come to this thread without an actual irl issue in my mind, but oh my GOD. i can't bear to watch steins gate anymore 😪. starting to think i may kin suzuha amane. if i do, god help me honestly. but every time i think about her i get this intense swirling in the pit of my stomach. and i didn't feel this way really when i watched season 1. so why is it hitting me all of a sudden now? anyways... yeah. lol. death.

Back