• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Attending a second funeral within a two week time period :/
I am so sorry to hear that, it must be very jarring and I'm sorry for your loss.

I feel like my online friend is ignoring me and I don't know what I did wrong. Another online friend of mine left for a few days and probably thinks I'm still mad at them because she upsetted me the other day. I did my history test and probably failed, and I have another test tomorrow that I'm probably gonna fail as well.

Something reminded me of stuff and it's just... really frustrating when I try to communicate clearly/directly, and people still try to read into what I'm saying/assume I'm hinting at or mean something else. 😭 Like no, if I meant that, I would've said that??

Kind of weird that I thought I had my life together when I was maybe 17 or 18. It’s the sense that maybe I should have my **** together because I’m exiting my teens years and I’m in college and stuff like that. Well, I’m way past that age point and things are still messy, but kind of just restructured differently.

Kind of weird that I thought I had my life together when I was maybe 17 or 18. It’s the sense that maybe I should have my **** together because I’m exiting my teens years and I’m in college and stuff like that. Well, I’m way past that age point and things are still messy, but kind of just restructured differently.
I don't think anyone truly ever has their life together, especially not coming out of the teen years. even if you don't have everything together it's okay :)

I really messed up my sleep schedule, idek how lol. but it's 10:30 and I really should go to bed but I didn't actually get up today til way past 11 so even though I'm tired I'm also wide awake??? guess i gtg take my nighttime meds now 😭

When I meet new people and I like them, I get jealous super quickly and I am afraid to lose them as a friend. This is probably the result of experiences I made in the past, but it really bothers me.

Im so sick of not being able to get to sleep at night. I lie awake for hours on end not feeling tired enough to fall asleep. I don't know what's causing it. I haven't changed medication or anything lately, maybe being less physically active than usual?? Idk but I'm so frustrated

had to dispose of a poor robin one of my two male cats killed. not necessarily bothering me, per se, i just hate seeing the vacant eyes of dead animals, and robins are my favorite bird.

Woke up like 4.30 am feeling sick to my stomach and had to try really hard not to throw up... must have been something I ate yesterday for dinner. Got up and had some water mixed with baking soda and it helped some but I had to drink a coke zero for the rest of the day lol. Oh well at least I could pay customs for my UK package early lol.

I'm somewhat tired because I missed my medicine (I need to stop doing that), and I also seem to have allergies a bit.

But other than that I'm fine.

keep getting the weird overwhelming urge to pull my earring down through my earlobe, obviously splitting it. pretty sure it's not even a SH thing, it's just a random urge i've had recently.

So I tried looking around and there sure are nice themes and icons for your phone but like 99% of them wants access to your whole phone no thanks lol

I seriously hate the service fees for DoorDash. I haven’t done it in a few months or so but I’ve had a random craving for KFC and I just paid $18 for one Famous Bowl fill-up?? Ridiculous, lol.

i got my report card and i feel sad about my results :( i've never been the type to resent teachers for giving me marks or demand that the teacher give me a better mark but still :/

Last edited:
Back