• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

my school has a field trip on wednesday that i don’t want to go on and my parents are forcing me to go, they say that i need to participate because im a part of the “COMMUNITY” 🙄 oh hell no

it’s going to take us 1 hour and 25 minutes to get there, we have to go on a bus and i swear people are going to be out of control. the good thing is that my brother’s class is also going on the field trip but i don’t know if we’re going to be able to be on the bus together or stay together during the field trip. why can’t i just stay home?

the field trip isn’t even going to be fun, we’re going to a grotto because we’re a catholic school. it’s not that i mind the religion part, i don’t want to go because everyone is going to be out of control with their friends and i don’t have any.

also my school is SO unorganized. please tell me what we’re doing on this field trip and when i should expect to get back, i also need to know what the bus situation is like.

their reasoning for forcing me to go is because i “need to do things i don’t want to do” my dad was like “well i don’t want to go work but i still do it, if i don’t i will get fired.” well, me not going on this field trip won’t affect anyone. if you get fired that affects the whole family but if i don’t go to this one single event i can just stay home, this affects nobody. he also says that it’s going to be a problem if when i graduate, nobody knows who i am. i don’t care, let me graduate already. i’ve had enough.

Last edited:
i have four appointments in a row next week (one everyday from mon-thurs) and just the thought alone is draining the little energy i have. my therapist said it's supposed to be good and that i need to make appointments for essential things to balance my life out or something but ma'am, i think this is about to wipe me the heck out.

My package is stuck with DPD still and they haven't sent me an invoice still either. Like what is so hard, get a truck and drive it from Netherlands??

i've abruptly gotten so sick it's insane. i still have last night's headache, mild stomach pain, excruciating back pain, random bursts of pain in other areas, extreme vertigo and nausea. i can't even lay on my side without the entire room spinning and can't get back to sleep. i've tried everything but my brain and body just refuse.
That sounds awful, I hope you feel better soon! <3

I so wanted a cheesy bagel for breakfast, but my step-mom ate one and used up the rest of the cream cheese. Now I have to eat something else. :/
Edit: My parents drank all the coffee and I still don't know how the coffee machine works!

Last edited:
I'm trying to watch a new Dagnel video, but my dad is talking with his friend very loudly on the phone, so I can't hear anything. And I can't really watch the video elsewhere, because my brother is watching TV in the living room.
Earlier I was playing FNF (specifically the Vs. Ex/Tabi mod), and I give up on Genocide. It's one of the few difficult songs that I just can't beat, and I blame that stupid Ballistic leitmotif at the end.

Found out that our water is infected with E Coli (which my 8 y/o sister was temporarily hospitalized for) and the local health department just made a 'facebook post about it' instead of sending letters or anything, cause obviously everyone uses facebook and checks that stuff :rolleyes:

still looking for my pink DSi, it wasn't even that long ago that I had it last I can't believe it's been this difficult to find 😞

Found out that our water is infected with E Coli (which my 8 y/o sister was temporarily hospitalized for) and the local health department just made a 'facebook post about it' instead of sending letters or anything, cause obviously everyone uses facebook and checks that stuff :rolleyes:
Oh yeah I hate when official things get on facebook first if anything as if that is the 'law' to announce stuff because it's equivalent to formal letter... like wtf man i'm sorry :/

so I was going through the shed in our backyard today and I heard something rustling in a box. turned out to be two relatively young squirrels, they weren't babies but they're not quite adults. I don't want them staying in there, so I put the box in the doorway of the shed, hoping the mother will come back and take them elsewhere. but that was a few hours ago and they're still there without their mom so like idk what to do? I don't want to leave them in the shed bc we don't need squirrels living in there (they've already torn up a bunch of stuff) but I don't want anything bad to happen to them. I guess if they're still there later tonight I'll call someone and see what I can do. I'm afraid to leave them all night in case the mom doesn't come back for whatever reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Literally both my parents decide to go into the living room (aka where I was) while I was watching Poofesure, a YouTuber who curses a lot, constantly makes sex jokes, and is generally very crude. Talk about awkward. 😃

Last edited:
Literally both my parents decide to go into the living room (aka where I was) while I was watching Poofesure, a YouTuber who curses a lot, constantly makes sex jokes, and is generally very crude. Talk about awkward. 😃
kinda off topic but I've been binge watching Poofesure all day lmao, he's quite a character 🤣

kinda off topic but I've been binge watching Poofesure all day lmao, he's quite a character 🤣
I agree, I think he's really funny though! He has all these great quotes, but too bad I can't showcase them here 'cause they're very raunchy (especially when he's angry). XP

On topic of what's bothering me, my brother. He's such a pain. -_- I just wanna avoid him sometimes.

The guilt still haunts me about what happened to me and I have to be extremely careful of not to do it again. I still have scars on my arms (they stuck a lot of needles in me) as a reminder of those events.

Back