• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I woke up late so I only have about 15 minutes to get ready, and also we're out of milk. I have to go to school today, but what's the point of going on a Friday and not go back for another two days? I mean, it's literally the weekend after that. I'm not looking forward to it, I'm gonna have so much work to do...

so I was going through the shed in our backyard today and I heard something rustling in a box. turned out to be two relatively young squirrels, they weren't babies but they're not quite adults. I don't want them staying in there, so I put the box in the doorway of the shed, hoping the mother will come back and take them elsewhere. but that was a few hours ago and they're still there without their mom so like idk what to do? I don't want to leave them in the shed bc we don't need squirrels living in there (they've already torn up a bunch of stuff) but I don't want anything bad to happen to them. I guess if they're still there later tonight I'll call someone and see what I can do. I'm afraid to leave them all night in case the mom doesn't come back for whatever reason.
just checked the box this morning and the squirrels are gone. I assume that their mom came back for them and took them elsewhere. I hope they find somewhere safe to live.

also sad this morning bc it's 40° outside and I'm absolutely freezing, not even my winter coat could keep me warm 🥶🥶

My stomach is bothering me and am having some trouble breathing.

I promised someone I’d watch their stream but honestly didn’t want to watch it as early as they planned.

haven’t gotten any sleep yet :/

my dad’s coughing is really getting on my nerves and also making me extremely worried even. i wish he’d take ****ing medicine. why the **** do you not want to feel better?

troubled still about some stupid cliques on a server that I thought was so wholesome

Last edited:
I've a headache that I need to shift ASAP. I've a date this evening and I'm not prepared to let this girl slip away. Although she knows I've been unwell all week, and she did make the reservation for us with the knowledge that I may not be able to attend, so I doubt she'd ghost me if I did cancel. Still I don't want to take the chance. 🤐

Still feeling pretty sick but I still have to go to school. -_- I'm supposed to be working on something for Ethics class right now.
I'm so fricking tired I fell asleep in class (though not very surprising because I do that all the time). One of my classmates slapped my desk to wake me up and I got startled, then everyone laughed. :[
And while I was in the hallway chatting with a friend, someone yelled at me to move out of the way, though I'm more mad about the way I reacted (why did I flip them off and say "F- you too"??? I kinda did it jokingly to make my friend laugh, but that was also very immature of me).

Fridays are pure evil in the workplace. I just burned my arm real bad using the oven because I was so frustrated I wasn't paying attention to how close I was leaning against it, and now....mmm the sweet sizzling smell of burning flesh 🔥 I gotta get it treated ASAP.

Hopefully it's not too bad that it'll leave a permanent mark. Wouldn't be the first and last time I get burned...

As a kid I accidentally knocked over a pan filled with hot cooking oil because I was carelessly running around the kitchen. Some of it splashed onto the left side of my face and burned my cheek, neck and chest so badly I was scarred. If people look closely at the side of my face now you can still make out the burn marks, but throughout the years the markings have somewhat healed as new skin grew over it.

I was extremely fortunate that the oil missed my entire face otherwise I'd be over here looking like Leatherface ☠️

Don't want to attend this stupid thing on monday -_-

Also again don't really want to waste on a phone but lowkey have to ugh.

I feel so invisible at school unless I do something stupid or embarrassing, which is exactly what I did multiple times today, and without even trying! And it has nothing to do with what I said, because I hardly talked all day, even when my brother started a conversation with me on the bus.
And of course, he just had to gloat that he's so much better 'cause he's way ahead of his classmates for schoolwork and that he's a genius at math. I want to be happy for my brother's incredible intelligence because he has so many great potential (he wants to be a lawyer when he grows up!), but I feel that my jealousy takes over and makes me mad at him instead.

Hate when family members do certain things that affect you/buy you unnecessary things without asking you first 🙃🙃🙃 so ANNOYING
I know how you feel, I’m not trying to sound ungrateful, but I remember multiple times my mom (back before my parents separated) would buy me pants when I don’t like to wear pants .——.

. . .

I have a lot on my mind. 🙃🙃🙃

And not this weekend, my next weekend, we are having another family gathering. The one we had back in I believe February was for no reason, but at least this one is because of my uncle’s birthday on the fifth, and Mother’s Day.

I thought this pandemic would give me a break from family gatherings (at least the pointless ones, like the one back in February), but nope 😀
Post automatically merged:

Another thing, I do wish my family would understand that I like to be brought up to speed on these things, I hate for things to happen unexpectedly, especially people coming over, even if it’s just family .——.
Post automatically merged:

Literally both my parents decide to go into the living room (aka where I was) while I was watching Poofesure, a YouTuber who curses a lot, constantly makes sex jokes, and is generally very crude. Talk about awkward. 😃
Poofessor, hm? I see you are a man of culture. ^^

I accidentally locked my mom out since i’ve made it a habit to lock the door every time i go put something in the garage and i just heard my dad say in an extremely aggravated tone, “YOU LOCKED THE DOOR?!” overreact much? i want away from him. i’m sick of this and his temper scares me :/ his untreated anxiety and him lashing out because of it makes mine ten times worse. my mom always says get used to it or he is never going to change or listen; true, but you don’t care he makes me more sick and makes me not want to leave my room ever? i couldn’t go to disney world because i knew how he’d be and i was right according to my mom. he had a lot of fits there.

sick of cliques. i messaged mods on the discord server to see if there is anything thay can be done to make everyone welcome and comfortable or if it’d be better for someone that is not in the cliques like me to leave. i love the server but i bugs me seeing how responses to me or even reactions to my posts are different from others who say something similar. I wish it didn’t bother me but i have been struggling this feeling in high school and with friends and the group i used to hange out with. i thought i was done with cliques when i left high school :/.

Last edited:
My flatmate has COVID and I really don't want to get it off her as I've already had enough time off work lately 😔

my school had an outdoor event today and i got sunburnt and now im tired. also my grandma is in the hospital, we had to take her because she said that her legs were extremely painful and i think she was having stomach issues too. ik i complain about her a lot but i miss her lol, my dog is going crazy bc she’s not here and he’s obsessed with her.

To be honest, I left for the same reason and took a three year hiatus from 2015-2018, from the time I was 18 until I was 21. I wanted to grow more mature and refined, and I did.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with you from my perspective though, and you also seem a lot more mature than others of your age I've seen. I didn't even realize you are the age you are, I thought you were like, at least 19 or 20, LMAO.

If you do decide to leave for awhile we support your decision, but if you ever want to come back we'll welcome you back with open arms. I hope you feel better soon. 💚

Back