• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I made another baking disaster. :( The cake fell apart at the bottom and the middle was still raw, but it was too late to put it back in the oven so I just scooped it out. I feel like a failure when it comes to baking. 😞

A lot of things are pissing me off today, like my online friends and the stupid ads I keep seeing in Cat Game.
I was also listening to this song and despite him clearly saying "Tight bars, little man", I heard something not-so-appropriate and I'm mad at myself for it. (-^-")

I just want to have a good day for once. I really don’t think that’s asking for much. It’s so foreign at this point I’d probably freak out and sabotage it.

I just checked my emails and I missed a science test, my teacher was kind enough to send me the study guide but I'm probably going to school tomorrow, so it's kind of too late to study now. 😞

I just checked my emails and I missed a science test, my teacher was kind enough to send me the study guide but I'm probably going to school tomorrow, so it's kind of too late to study now. 😞
That reminds me of myself when I was very sick with a Migraine Headache but the teachers told me to do all of the work I missed and then Study for the test I also missed. I don't know how they expect me to do so much work and then make me have to prepare a test on the same day. At least they gave me plenty of time to get it out of the way first but, then next day I had to catch up on even more work I missed. Lets just say that put me in a really bad mood throughout the school year.

After reading some things on here, I am a little sad. All of you have some big issues. I hope that they can get resolved oneday and you can all be happy because I feel so bad for all of you......

After reading some things on here, I am a little sad. All of you have some big issues. I hope that they can get resolved oneday and you can all be happy because I feel so bad for all of you......
Sometimes things that can be "resolved" turn out to be a bit more complicated. It may not sound like it, but its the true reality of any situation in life.

Like I said I'm over sensitive and emotional, I don't know why I feel so upset about someone else's pet dying.
bc losing a pet is really difficult and it's okay to be hyper empathetic. I'm the same way, if I see someone upset (even a stranger) I feel like I might cry. I lost my cat Daisy in Oct 2018 and I'm still not nearly over it, losing her has made me even more sensitive. don't be upset with yourself for being really empathetic, I think it's actually a great trait to have. there are too many insensitive people in the world.

idk how long I'm gonna need to be at this rehearsal but I'm already feeling really tired/overstimulated and idk what to do if I have to stay for another 2 hours and then drive home for 40 min :,,,,,,,,)

I agree, I feel sad after reading the posts here. I wish I can help, but the closest is a simple consolation. Unfortunately, I feel that a lot of problems cannot be solved, or would require a lot of effort to do so...
The part about having too many insensitive people in the world is very true. But yeah, @BrokenSanity don't worry about it. I remember when my cat Caramel had a litter of kittens and one of them died, I legit cried about it. And also when my dog Shadow had puppies and two-three of them died as well. Losing a pet is hard and very upsetting, even if it's not yours. My friend had a cat named Fifi and I was super sad when I heard she died. I really liked Fifi.

On account of what's bothering me, I'd say my family. I cannot wait till I'm old enough to move out so I can get away from them. And ugh, not looking forward to going to school. Whoo, I get to deal with lonliness, self-consciousness, fatigue, stress, and a ton of homework. 🙃

Also, my stomach area is hurting probably because I ate too fast. Trying to lie down and see if it goes away.

My step-mom threw a fit because apparently we didn't finish cleaning the kitchen. She asks us if we're done, and we say yes. Then she has the audacity to say: "Uhm, no. You didn't do anything at all. Now go back and finish your job." Wow, two whole cups in the sink! Big fricking whoop! Stop exaggerating and making it sound like I did less work. 😒

i've abruptly gotten so sick it's insane. i still have last night's headache, mild stomach pain, excruciating back pain, random bursts of pain in other areas, extreme vertigo and nausea. i can't even lay on my side without the entire room spinning and can't get back to sleep. i've tried everything but my brain and body just refuse.

Back