• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

@BrokenSanity If you must take a break, do it because its whats best for you, but don't do it because you feel it's whats best for everyone else. If you do decide to do it, I want you to know that from my perspective, I don't feel that you are a burden and I'll miss seeing you around. I also sometimes feel the same way about myself on here so it is understandable. like I said previously though, do whats best for you.

I hate cleaning up the kitchen, not just because of chores but also because of my brother. It's usually when we argue the most, mainly because I'm chastising him about something or he's just getting on my nerves.
I don't understand my dad. He hears us arguing and tells us to shut up and says that I should just ignore my brother. Lo and behold, my brother is trying to annoy me, so I ignore him. Then my dad tells me to stop ignoring him and answer his stupid question. WHAT THE ****?! PICK A SIDE, OLD MAN!

@BrokenSanity you do what you need to do bro but i h2g will really miss seeing you around here 😔😔

if it makes you feel better, I have at least 2 other friends who are also 15 and idm at all. in fact I was mistaken for being 15, though thats primarily bc of my appearance but I also like basically the same stuff I liked when I was 15 (heck I like the same stuff I liked when I was 12). I'm just slightly wiser and more mature now.
but yeah enough abt me, you do what you think you need to do. whenever you return I'll very likely still be here, ive been active for like almost 6 years and I don't intend to leave anytime soon :)

~~~~~~~~~~~

ive been feeling bleh all day, ive had a sinus headache since like noon (nothing has taken it away, stupid Ohio weather) and now I have an upset stomach too. I would already be in bed but I just ate not too long ago and I always wait at least half and hour after i eat before I go to bed. idk maybe I need some water or smth.

I really just don't want my easter background to expire
Same, I wish they'd let us buy permanent ones already. Maybe see which ones are most popular and make them permanent or let us vote? Just want some colour to this man.

Also i really need to RSVP to my cousin today, I guess I can go to her wedding in July but I think I have to skip her daughter's christening in May cause it's gonna be very stressful here next month and I just don't like travelling for that thing right now.

I actually want it to be May so that Emeralds will be put back in the shop (yes I know I could just buy them from others, but 1) they would go under my Spring Bloom Egg row instead of on top of it, and I don't want that, and 2) pretty much no one is selling that right now, lmao).

And also so that my birthday will be here and it'll be closer to summer. April is always a boring, yet anticipation month for me. Lol.

Hi all,

A number of posts have been removed from this thread due to mentions of suicide. I just want to give an informal reminder here that content containing or promoting suicide or self-harm actually violates our Prohibited Content rules. No one here is qualified to help anyone else with their mental health. Whenever there are posts made that concern a user's well-being we redirect them to places where they can get help - e.g. The Samaritans, National Suicide Prevention Hotline, etc.

Prohibited Content
Do not post any content that contains or promotes the following:
  • Violence, terrorism, suicide, self-harm, or other obscene content.

Furthermore, we would appreciate if everyone could take the time to consider whether or not their post is actually going to be constructive to a thread before hitting the post reply button. The number of posts we deleted that started with "I was reluctant to respond..." and "I know you already edited your post but..." shows us that people knew that they shouldn't have responded to the discussion, but they still chose to do it anyway. In future we may warn users who cannot seem to help themselves from putting in their two cents and extending an argument when it is clear to us that they know better. Multiple people hounding a single user isn't necessary and oftentimes will make them feel unwelcome on the forum. If someone edits content out of their post and apologises for it, then it is better to let the conversation die rather than to try and revive it. Less people get upset and I wouldn't lose 2-3hrs to cleaning up these types of arguments whenever they occur. Win-win!

If you would like to respond to this comment, please make a thread over in Contact the Staff and either myself or another member of the team will reply to you. Otherwise please allow normal posting to resume. Thank you.

I forgot how much of a pain in the butt it is to get villagers in the right plot in ACNL 😩
Yes I remember that pain D:, and then you forgot those tiny squares and they plop down right there ughh.

Anyway turned out my cousin was away on something so she'll call later. Also I need to go out but **** weather...

I can't play with my Nintendo Switch because I was grounded and it's been a month since I was grounded-

My cat got bit by something, and it's really stressing me out. She walks with a limp and it looks badly swollen. I'm about to take her to the vet. I don't think whatever bit her/stung her was poisonous because it's been about 20 minutes since.

for the last few days every time I eat I feel sick afterward. this happened last night and now it's happening again.
ironically I also keep wanting to eat even though literally if I ate any more I prob would puke ugh.

My landlord put the house up for sale so our rent might go up by $500 next month and I then I go get into my car and the battery light popped up on the dashboard. My anxiety has been sky high lately too so this isn't helping.

Its the 4th time i got sick this year. i don't know if its because the public place that is so crowded i have to go like everyday or after having covid in January that made my body weak. Been taking my vitamins. Can't enjoy my weekend

I had covid recently and it sucks, I hope you feel better regardless!

I want to watch Poofesure but I can't, my brother is watching YouTube in the kitchen and my dad is in the living room instead of literally anywhere else. There is no way I'm watching Poofesure while my dad is there. And it would be especially weird since I like to write some quotes, my dad would wonder why I keep re-playing the same part and writing it down.

I'm so ****ing lazy, there's so much I want/have to do but I just can't drag myself out of bed. I want to cook something, go for a walk with my dog, do my homework for once... But I just can't.

my grandma is in the hospital rn because her legs hurt really bad. i visited her this morning and now im back again, she said that she overheard the doctors talk about her possibly having a tumor somewhere? they originally said that she has very bad arthritis so idk if what my grandma says is true since she’s on drugs rn but still

Back