• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

@xSuperMario64x
FB497B54-D7B3-4860-8C3F-E0009BF287C3.gif

Oh my God, I'm very sorry for your losses. If you want to talk, my pms are open!
🫂

Putting this in a Spoiler just in case:
This doesn't apply to anyone on here, but you know what I hate? I hate when people make fun of people with autism, aspergers, etc. Like yeah they're different but you don't need to make fun of them. Like, if people could choose how they want to be born, do you like they would choose to have that disability? No, they would want to be born without any disabilities!

This doesn't apply to anyone on here, but you know what I hate? I hate when people make fun of people with autism, aspergers, etc. Like yeah they're different but you don't need to make fun of them. Like, if people could choose how they want to be born, do you like they would choose to have that disability? No, they would want to be born without any disabilities!
> Like, if people could choose how they want to be born, do you like they would choose to have that disability? No, they would want to be born without any disabilities!

>> I don't see much fun-making here, mostly just lack of understanding/education of frustration from it but I definitely get your viewpoint; I also hate when people think "omg asperger/autism etc. it's so much superpowers within them they/people people should be happy about it?" No it's not a superpower, more so a curse and people getting disappointed when you "can't use" that superpower because you fail like once when you're normally focused. Yeah I might have ADD too I don't know but yeah stop expecting everyone to behave like little different angels being careful in everything they do. And I definitely don't have any super focus to me, if anything unless I really, really love it I tend to wander off.

But yeah we should definitely not be made fun of, I'd rather have people ask rather than pointing.

> Like, if people could choose how they want to be born, do you like they would choose to have that disability? No, they would want to be born without any disabilities!

>> I don't see much fun-making here, mostly just lack of understanding/education of frustration from it but I definitely get your viewpoint; I also hate when people think "omg asperger/autism etc. it's so much superpowers within them they/people people should be happy about it?" No it's not a superpower, more so a curse and people getting disappointed when you "can't use" that superpower because you fail like once when you're normally focused. Yeah I might have ADD too I don't know but yeah stop expecting everyone to behave like little different angels being careful in everything they do. And I definitely don't have any super focus to me, if anything unless I really, really love it I tend to wander off.

But yeah we should definitely not be made fun of, I'd rather have people ask rather than pointing.
Yeah, I mean I noticed the making fun of happening to people with medium/low functioning autism or aspergers, but I get your point! I think with people where you can tell they have autism or some other disability right away get made fun of more, so that's what I was referring to, but I get your point!

Yeah, I mean I noticed the making fun of happening to people with medium/low functioning autism or aspergers, but I get your point! I think with people where you can tell they have autism or some other disability right away get made fun of more, so that's what I was referring to, but I get your point!
Ah, yeah I gotcha and I agree. It's also sad these people a lot of time doesn't get proper help either, healthcare for medium/low functioning ASD's could and should be so much better, but yeah either way no excuse to make fun of anyone in anyway

In the terms of those people not getting proper help from either healthcare or eg. their family and they get neglected and developing worse than if they'd be getting help. Sadly I think this fun-making also comes from people seeing those kids and not knowing what they go through and such which is just sad.

I really wish people regardless of what functioning degree would get more help from society, really.

Last edited:
Also I really hate my forehead/side hair ends, why do they always start to curl like dry grass after reaching a certain length? Doesn't really matter if I use conditioner or not sigh.

edit: I hope I'm not asking for much but I would love some virtual hugs right about now, life's hard rn and I would appreciate it sm.
sending you so many virtual hugs rn. i’m so, so sorry for your losses, friend. i know how devastating it is, and how terrifying it is to think about losing even more people you love. you are absolutely not alone, and my pms are always open to you if you ever need or want to talk. you are so, so loved and important, and you deserve all the hugs and plushies in the world. please hang in there, love. *virtual hugs* 🖤

938CA2DB-1D8C-4C45-819A-81A65123D0B8.gif

update on me: my mom and I made it home about an hour ago, we're all cozied up and ready to go on with our lives.

I still can't help but cry, I have a feeling I'm gonna be having a hard few days, as my grieving is far from over. I need to find a place to put the eagle statues (which belonged to my grandpa, he loved his bald eagles) and I have a few photos of him I might hang on the wall. ever since I've grown up I've never really handled people's deaths all that well (I still cry abt Alex Trebek and Betty White passing and they never even knew who I was), and it's so much more difficult when it's someone whom I was really close to. I'm pretty positive I was his favorite grandchild. now he's gone and I will miss him dearly, and I'll cherish all the memories I have of him.

now I only have one grandparent left, my paternal grandma (my dad's dad is a huge jerk and we don't interact w him anymore). when I visited her for easter I didn't even care that she deadnamed me constantly. I'm just grateful that she's still here and still has a great deal of love to give to me and everyone else. I don't even like going to church, but I will always go for her (I did the same with my grandpa when I would visit him, he went to church twice a week) because that makes her happy. I hope I still have a lot of years left to spend christmas with her.

but at least now I'm back in the comfort of my room, my dog isn't nervous anymore, my kitten is relieved that we're back. I'm still hurting a lot but I guess that's just life. I'll get by somehow. I'll be okay. I'm gonna go take a shower and prob curl up with my kitten and watch youtube videos until it's time for bed.

thank you @_Rainy_, @oak, @Alienfish, @deana, @VanitasFan26, @King koopa, @ZeldaCrossing64, @Firesquids, @Venti, and @xara for the thoughts and kind words. I appreciate all the love and support you guys give me, I really do feel at home here on TBT and I'm so glad that I can share my time with you all 💕

why is that i have no energy to do anything during the day, i just want to sit around and do nothing but once it’s night time i want to get up and be productive.

it’s really random, but i wish i had close friends on this forum </3 i had a close friend group back in 2015/16 and they’re all inactive now and it makes me sad lol. i miss having friends on the forums and it sucks bc i feel like ppl have their friend groups and i have no one i really talk to regularly on here, it’s kinda what keeps me from being super active as i used to :^)

im 16 turning 17 next month and i don't have a job yet. the thing is, its hard finding jobs that don't require math (i have dyscalculia) and having to associate with people a lot (i have really bad social anxiety). i literally don't care if it doesn't pay too well, i just need something that will accomodate my needs. my teachers had asked everyone in my class what their job was/is and i was the only one who didn't have one and i felt really silly :/

Last edited:
im 16 turning 17 next month and i don't have a job yet. the thing is, its hard finding jobs that don't require math (i have dyscalculia) and having to associate with people a lot (i have social anxiety). i literally don't care if it doesn't pay too well, i just need something that will accomodate my needs. my teachers had asked everyone in my class what their job was/is and i was the only one who didn't have one and i felt really silly :/
I’m a dishwasher, and enjoy what I do. I’m currently making $13 an hour. It doesn’t require math or talking to people. I have a low tolerance for idiots at work, so I don’t like dealing with customers or rude coworkers. I pretty much like everyone that I work with.

I think people who paint others in a bad light are the people I have to worry about. I’m now realizing that. I just… don’t know why this person has so many friends, like everyone likes her pretty much but she’s pointing out that one of my other friends is a drama queen and likes to start things. I’m actually friends with this person, but her painting others in a bad light despite not knowing them at all is a huge red flag. Maybe I shouldn’t be friends with her, or at least be cautious?

Back