• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

At what point do I know I've bitten off more than I can chew? At what point do the people around me at work realize that and tell me?

I'm just so ****in stupid, I'm too stupid to do more than the minimum that a job requires of me. I keep wanting to learn more and be able to do everythin but I'm too much of an idiot to be able to do it right. I hear it in the way people talk to my face and one time what my boss might have said about me behind my back when I left the room. I keep messing up, I'm not smart and I have **** memory. I keep making simple mistakes that cost time and stress. Because of my bad memory I ask things and people get annoyed and bothered with me cause they've told me that before, or that I should have had common sense to know the answer. I just get overwhelmed and stressed out. I keep tryin and mess it up. At what point do I just stop kidding myself and stop tryin? At what point do I accept that I'm just a stupid **** who needs to stop tryin to do everythin? That I'm not going to progress to anythin better and that I'm nothing more than a low level worker who can sometimes not even do the bare basics.

I'm not going to amount to anythin, I have no skills or talents and tryin to be better doesn't work.

I realized that I have to control envy and jealousy. It doesn’t happen often, but it does happen sometimes for me.

My dad keeps urging me to play Switch Sports online, but I can't. It's because when I got my Switch Lite (the first indicator that I can't play it), I made a new account. That means the account I originally created on my dad's Switch is different than the one on my Switch Lite, and the original account doesn't have Nintendo Online, but the new account does. And of course, my dad immediately thinks this means that the Parental Controls on my Switch Lite don't work, so I have to tell him that they do and prove it, but he's still not convinced. 🙄 I've been trying to find a way to have the same account on both Switches, but the only option I found is to transfer my own account onto my dad's Switch, which means I can only have the account on one Switch.

I feel you, I got in an infraction back in July for posting a song, in a song thread. It was because I didn’t put any text. However, I’ve seen a lot of posts with just a song link 🤔🤔🤔
I got an infraction for posting a PICTURE that had a curse word in it, but blocked out using symbols like &#$#* and I've seen like 5 people so far since actually type out curse words and put *** between and nothing happens to them :ROFLMAO: Infractions are just jokes to me now

I want to go for a walk or something but it is freaking freezing here today 🥶 it's not even that cold or the middle of winter yet, but it feels like it

this is kinda stupid but
the hard drive in my ps4 has corrupted completely, making me unable to play one of my favourite games together with my partner 🥲

I've been doing alright taking my anxiety med once a day but ig I should've taken it this morning bc it's really acting up rn :,,,,,)

also not gonna get this shading finished bc I still haven't started it, been too busy prepping to leave tomorrow 😩

My brother was supposed to be doing his dishes, but he ran off into the living room to watch something instead of doing his job. And I told him multiple times to get off the TV and he didn't listen, so my only option was to take the remote from him. He got mad at me for it. I'm just making sure he doesn't get in trouble, 'cause if either of my parents had to tell him, he'd probably get grounded. I wish he'd realize that, though. :/

oh, neb. i hope you don’t mind me replying, but i’m so, so sorry for your loss. i’m grateful that she went in her sleep peacefully, but i’m still so sorry that she had liver failure and that you lost her. my thoughts go out to you and your family. i know how awful it is to lose a loved one, but you’re absolutely not alone. *virtual hugs* 🖤

Reactions: Neb
I got an infraction for posting a PICTURE that had a curse word in it, but blocked out using symbols like &#$#* and I've seen like 5 people so far since actually type out curse words and put *** between and nothing happens to them :ROFLMAO: Infractions are just jokes to me now
Yeah doesn't it say in rules you can't censor yet people put for example "rape" with an asterisk or Trump and stuff. Agree with your post 100%

Apparently my recorded voice is my real voice and I’d like to die now. I’m self conscious of talking on the phone as it is. 😂

Cleaning out my wardrobe, feeling like keeping some(like expensive things, gifts etc) but then some I've never used or haven't used since 1-2 years ago so it definitely needs to go.

So, multiple people in my town don't leash or fence their pets even though there is a law about it that doesn't seem like it is enforced. They just let them outside to roam to potty, easily traveling multiple houses away.
Beyond the fact that I am really tired of it, a person who had their dog on a leash was almost attacked by a dog, and their dog was attacked. They were pretty big dogs so there wasn't much she could really do but yell. Luckily it broke up before I could get to them, ( I was gonna use a hose that reached pretty far). But it just makes me so mad. I have little dogs and when they are sick or if something is going on with the fenced part of the yard, I take them out on leash with a big stick, cuz of this very problem, to potty. That could have easily been me and my doggos. The person was ok, but I guess their dog was bleeding..
Don't have pets if you aren't going to leash or fence them period. I've also had similar problems with people's cats and my dogs who are fenced in with many times the cats being the same size or bigger than my dogs. And the cats are pets with homes, they aren't wild, though they are mean to people. Just so sick and tired of it. And who knows if any of these people keep up on their roaming pet's deworming and vaccines. We have some pretty decent wildlife here that have the ability to attack pets and hold their territory too.
Arrg!

Back