• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Japan Post even now blaming stuff on Covid-19. Like okay you are handling letters not people and most other countries' services work fine... sigh.
Post automatically merged:

Dont know why I don't always get discord notifications on my phone. I miss out on some messages and have to reply late all the time.
If you have OnePlus this is a common bug they like never fix, also make sure to look over your computer setting for Discord so they send push notifications after x amount of minutes rather than never if you use it on a computer as well.

Last edited:
so exhausted, and I fel restless but I can barely keep my eyes open. I guess I'll just go lie down for a while.

oh, love. i’m so, so sorry... i can’t even imagine... it’s one thing to lose a pet, but to lose them so suddenly? and to be the one to find them? i’m so sorry, friend. my heart goes out to you; sending you so much love and many virtual hugs rn. 💔

and thank you for taking the time to respond to my post - your kind words mean the world to me. i’m, uh, not very optimistic, but fingers crossed. alize is eating chicken rn (her favourite food), so she at least has an appetite for that still. <3

found one of my cats dead this morning. he was fine when my dad left for work and now he's gone. we're thinking it was probably his heart murmur.

life really is cruel sometimes. I'm gonna go curl up and sob now.
I am so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs.

I am feeling so stressed out and worried making my anxiety level high. I’m trying to calm myself and not think of the worst case but nothing seems to be helpful.

Last edited:
Apparently microwave popcorn has cancerous chemicals in it. Yikes, I've been eating a bag a day for the past few weeks. It's one of my favorite foods, too. 😭

Feeling so tired and unmotivated recently. I don't wanna sit on my *** all day re-watching Poofesure's Tomodachi Life series, but then again I don't know what else I could be doing. I don't even wanna play Wii Sports right now. ToT

Also, periods suck. Literally go away.

today is truly just an awful day. I'm so emotionally numb that I feel like crying but I just can't. I've been sitting in silence for the last few hours and I have no appetite at all and absolutely no desire to do anything but lie here. wish I could just go back to sleep. so tired of life.

@xSuperMario64x Damn, I'm really sorry for your loss. Sudden deaths like that are so hard to process. It's happened to me many times and it's always rough. I lost a friend that way from a motorcycle accident last year.

There are a many of us here that you can hit up if you need. This is a nice close-knit community/forum. Feel free to hit me up (as well) with a message if you ever need to talk.

@ZeldaCrossing64 In the land of California, everything causes cancer. A whole bag of popcorn a day, every day, might not be the healthiest thing, but eating it in moderation (or even once a day) won't cause you to get cancer. I remember reading that 'this causes cancer in the state of California' for a Ethernet cable I once had. I am sure I would have to eat a ton of them to cause cancer and I would probably die longer before the cancer kicked in because I would be ingesting plastic and metal.

I would probably still moderate a bag of popcorn to a few times a week, but that's me.

i have like 2 more months of summer vacation left and im already worried about school. im worried because i know i will be sitting alone at lunch, i know i moan a lot about not having friends but i honestly don’t know if i want any. i kind of want to be left alone but im worried that people will bully me for sitting alone or think im weird. also what if i can’t find an empty table? some people in my class seem nice but they’re all in their little cliques and i don’t want to interrupt because i know i’ll get weird looks.

Last edited:
I understand this. I’m graduated, but I used to find it extremely embarrassing to sit alone. I actually did everything in my power to not have to sit in the cafeteria. I’d voluntarily hang out in lunch detention because I got along with the teacher who did it, and I would sometimes go to the library, as well. I also dreaded the words “get with a partner.” If I knew there were group assignments coming up, I would literally pray and hope that the teacher assigned groups. If not, I’d be sitting there like a doofus without any friends. I thought I was cool with the group of people I was sitting with in English, but I thought wrong. All of them got into their own group and acted like I wasn’t there. I even handed them the piece of paper and they wrote down their group members, but they didn’t write my name. It kind of stung, I won’t lie.

It’s not the end of the world, though. You soon realize all of these friendships are situational anyway. Once everyone graduates, I guarantee about 85% of these friendships that surround you will fade. These people become friends because of school. What happens after that? They drift apart, that’s what. It’s very rare that any friendships last beyond high school. You’ll meet tons of people after you’re out of high school. Very few people are worth your time, but most are not.

Headache. I have to constantly remind my family because they keep making a bunch of noise anyways. And they always make some dumb excuse like "oh I'm sorry, I forgot". Yes, because that makes sense. You'd think that my constant reminders would spark something in your head to keep the noise down, but nope.

Tsk, and they think I'm the one with the bad memory.

Dang, just reading this already made me feel devastated, so I can't imagine how sad the two of you are feeling right now with how things happened unexpectedly.

xara, I remember back when you posted regularly in the what are you happy about thread, you always mention your cat alize and give her a lot of love daily. To hear that a cat's life will be taken away from you yet again must hurt more in words that can't be described. I'm not entirely sure what's going on in your life right now, but I can tell you that you are not a monster to alize. I know the chances of her surviving are very slim, but I'll pray in hopes that alize will somehow pull through.

Bug, to hear that one of your cats suddenly passed away without warning is just so sad. I'm not sure if you're referring to Meeko (or is it spelled differently? I'm sorry if I didn't get it right...)? If so, it feels like getting stabbed in the heart if anything. I honestly don't know what else to say about it. 😔

I hope my reply didn't come off as insincere to both of you. It's just that it saddens me greatly since the two of you occasionally mention your pets that bring you happiness only for them to be taken away abruptly. On top of everything else that life is being cruel at the moment, I'm honestly concerned with how you're both feeling mentally. I really wish there was more I can do to comfort you two beyond sending virtual hugs. If you need to talk, I'll be more than happy to do that. 🫂

Dang, just reading this already made me feel devastated, so I can't imagine how sad the two of you are feeling right now with how things happened unexpectedly.

xara, I remember back when you posted regularly in the what are you happy about thread, you always mention your cat alize and give her a lot of love daily. To hear that a cat's life will be taken away from you yet again must hurt more in words that can't be described. I'm not entirely sure what's going on in your life right now, but I can tell you that you are not a monster to alize. I know the chances of her surviving are very slim, but I'll pray in hopes that alize will somehow pull through.

Bug, to hear that one of your cats suddenly passed away without warning is just so sad. I'm not sure if you're referring to Meeko (or is it spelled differently? I'm sorry if I didn't get it right...)? If so, it feels like getting stabbed in the heart if anything. I honestly don't know what else to say about it. 😔

I hope my reply didn't come off as insincere to both of you. It's just that it saddens me greatly since the two of you occasionally mention your pets that bring you happiness only for them to be taken away abruptly. On top of everything else that life is being cruel at the moment, I'm honestly concerned with how you're both feeling mentally. I really wish there was more I can do to comfort you two beyond sending virtual hugs. If you need to talk, I'll be more than happy to do that. 🫂
no actually, thankfully Miko is doing very well. the cat who died unexpectedly was Xander, who just turned 5 years old recently. since it happened so abruptly we think it may have had to do with his heart murmur. he was such a funny and sweet boy. we're all devastated and we'll miss him a great deal 😞

I'm honestly surprised and super grateful that he lived as long as he did. he has almost died multiple times in the past from illnesses, dehydration, etc. he was a strong kitty and he held on as long as he could. I imagine that he's been reunited with my old cat Daisy, who had to be put down in Oct 2018. they were best friends. I'm missing both of them so much right now.

I’m planning on talking to my therapist about potentially screening me for ADHD or something similar. Some of the symptoms have been around since I was a kid, but they’re debilitating now. I can’t focus on anything for more than twenty minutes or sit still at all. Sitting through lectures is an absolute battle. I can’t even watch more than two episodes of nearly every TV show I watch. Don’t even get me started on reading… My irritability and impatience are worse too. I’m hoping getting screened will help me find out the source of all of these problems and maybe push me into the right direction.

The gas station was out of my baby sized bottles of water, so I had to get a bigger version. I prefer the little ones. 😕

Just did my first turnip cycle…TT’d forward twice each day (morning and afternoon price changes), ended up with a random pattern and lost like 100,000 bells 🙃

Last weekend a dresser fell on me while I was trying to move it. I messed up my back pretty badly and it's still really really painful, but slowly getting a little bit better.

Back