• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

i am sending you ALL the good vibes. so long as the cats won't be at harm and can co-exist peacefully, i see no reason they shouldn't be able to share a home. i have cats who flat out hate each other, but even they can still co-exist peacefully most of the time. surely in your case, it's better than him staying at the shelter? especially since older cats are always less likely to be adopted.
sending you good vibes!!! I really hope you are able to get you kitty ;-; <3 I know the feeling of just falling in love with a cat. It was like that for me when I adopted my Teddy (who is now at rest, RIP) but it was love at first sight too. sometimes you just KNOW it's the one :~) sorry you've been crying but it's okay to let it out <3 Hope all goes well for you Xara!! much love <3

thank you both, and everyone else who interacted with my post, so so much. ♥️ turns out i wasn’t the only one interested in bruce (not surprising at all — he’s amazing), and shortly after i wrote my post, the shelter called and i found out that he’s been adopted and was taken to his forever home yesterday.

i’m definitely heartbroken and disappointed for myself, but i’m over the moon and so, so happy for him. he is the loveliest boy, and i hope he has the most amazing life at his new home; he deserves it. <3

but on the plus side, bonk (the kitty we saw first and would be adopting regardless) will hopefully be coming home on monday!! she was finally spayed yesterday, so if all continues to go well, she’ll be in her forever home (our home) in just a few days! she’s an absolute sweetheart as well, and i can’t wait to bring her home. ^~^

thank you so much again for the support and kind words! ♥️♥️
1660321168709.jpeg

1660321186117.jpeg

Got into a really heated argument with my brother. Well, I don't know if that was the right word - I was basically screaming at him. He's always finding ways to piss me off and I really snapped at him this time.

I might get in trouble later because I yelled something I shouldn't have at my brother and he's gonna tell my dad to check the cameras to prove it. He's basically ratting me out now. He said I was 'threatening' him, even though I wasn't? I don't understand him.

thank you both, and everyone else who interacted with my post, so so much. ♥️ turns out i wasn’t the only one interested in bruce (not surprising at all — he’s amazing), and shortly after i wrote my post, the shelter called and i found out that he’s been adopted and was taken to his forever home yesterday.

i’m definitely heartbroken and disappointed for myself, but i’m over the moon and so, so happy for him. he is the loveliest boy, and i hope he has the most amazing life at his new home; he deserves it. <3

but on the plus side, bonk (the kitty we saw first and would be adopting regardless) will hopefully be coming home on monday!! she was finally spayed yesterday, so if all continues to go well, she’ll be in her forever home (our home) in just a few days! she’s an absolute sweetheart as well, and i can’t wait to bring her home. ^~^

thank you so much again for the support and kind words! ♥️♥️
tell bonk that I absolutely love her and I know she's going to a fantastic loving home. I'm so happy to see you happy again xara 💞💞💞

still feeling really tired and lethargic today. exec dysfunction really isn't helping either, keeps making me forget what I wanted to do.

also feeling pretty intimidated by the story writing thing for the fair lol

Im over heated, and feel sick. But I have a game tornament that I would feel bad about not doing.

I know I feel gross, and its online. But I wasn't able to play last week, but I wanna try this week. But I know Im gonna do bad because this heat is killing me.

Should I bother? I dont know. It starts tomorrow. Im one of the top people, and weve currently been against higher teams. But Im not sure if I should try.

Maybe if this heat goes away ill be ok. But Im melting. Im conflicted.. When people look up to you, I dont wanna disapoint them. They would understand, but it would be the second weekend in a row.

Amazing how my phone can't do a basic function like SET MY ALARM OFF AGAIN for the second day in a row. It said it was snoozed but I know it was most certainly NOT. I never snoozed it. It never went off in the first place. Thank god I ALWAYS wake up before my alarm goes off. It's incredibly annoying but has saved me these past two days. I imagine it won't work tomorrow either, or ever. I don't have a clock that I can use either, and the alarm on my watch isn't loud enough to wake me up, even thou I sleep with the watch on. It never leaves my wrist.

Also I had plans with a work friend today but she had an emergency and had to cancel. I'm not mad at it, but I was looking forward to it. I rarely ever do somethin with people outside of work, and so far 2 outta 3 times plans have been made (one time with old coworkers) they got canceled last minute. I hate getting excited for something and looking forward to it then plans get canceled. Not just with friends but anythin worth getting excited over. I'm always apprehensive about somethin I get excited over not happening, so I don't allow myself to get excited for plans unless we are actively doing them.

Very annoyed with my immune system and my sinuses. This is the 8th time I've been sick this year (I've gotten sick one time each month). The high-grade fevers, the body aches, the sinus pressure. It's just way too much. I've been so lethargic and I normally call off but I asked my boss if I could come in a bit later today since I still wanted to work (I'm stuck in the stigma that even if I'm sick, sometimes we have to work when we don't feel good. I've been told this ever since I was young). She asked how high my fever was and once I told her, she just told me to stay home. Which is surprising to me because she's always upset with me when I call off.. I'm just sick of being sick. I have a doctor's appointment Tuesday, they're gonna do bloodwork and a CAT scan of my sinuses, so I hope it's nothing serious.. xwx

wearing a romper out was a huge mistake, if i have to use the bathroom that means i have to take the entire thing off plus my shoes, and the last place i want to do that is in a public bathroom.

One day I do really good in Wii Sports Boxing, and the next day I don't. Instead of advancing and getting to Matt, I'm stuck fighting Tyrone and Pierre instead, and I can't even win a match against them. It's an endless loop that I can't get out of unless I beat them, which seems to be not working out for me, mostly because my Wii Remote doesn't even work half the time. :/

And it's not even like I was good in the first place - My strategy was to move side to side very quickly until I got a slow-motion opening and hit the Mii. This works well with the non-Pros, but not so much at my level now. Not to mention that I haven't knocked out a single Mii, not even once - Sure, I knocked them down quite a bit, but they always got up before the 10 seconds were up.

I am so done. I don't wanna see Pierre's (or Tyrone's) face anymore. I'd rather play fricking Frisbee Dog or Power Cruising.

my favorite annual car show is tomorrow but since PMS started a few days ago and is still going on I don't feel well. the high tomorrow is only supposed to get up to 75° so hopefully I can stay long enough to check out some neat cars.

also we're not gonna get the desk put back together til tomorrow bc my dad had to glue one of the drawers back together, but I already took everything out of my old desk and put it on my bed so now I can't lie on my bed. I feel like poo and now I have to move all this stuff so I can actually lie down. I guess I ended up only having the energy to do laundry today, going through my desk drawers was too much for me.

just feeling kinda restless right now. i should listen to my body, maybe have something to eat and then start winding down for bed time

I’m feeling really dumpy right now and I don’t know why. My medication was taken at the right time and I took my daily brisk walk. I should be feeling at least decent after doing both of those things, but for some reason it hasn’t worked.

Australia Post has been removing the unit number from my address lately and now my parcels keep going to my neighbours uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh

We had a bit of an ant problem in the office where I use my computer so I couldn't really doing anything until now to post here or anything besides either my iPad or phone. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get everything cleaned and vacuumed so that it should take care of the last of these critters

I don't know why I keep tryin with this job, I should have quit when I put in my two weeks notice back in December.

Today at the meeting the second boss got pissy that she, the bather and the receptionist are supposedly the only ones doing laundry. She's such a ***** sometimes. I do the laundry, along with my other two coworkers that she failed to mention. All cause she doesn't see it doesn't mean I or other people are not doing it.

Maybe I would be able to get more loads in if I wasn't always blow drying dogs or cleaning up after them cause the groomers don't walk them! My boss saw a dog had pee & poo in a crate and didn't do a damn thing to clean it up. They KNOW this dog needs to be walked ASAP otherwise he pees all over the place. All the time, without fail. Guess who cleans it up cause they couldn't wait a few minutes to walk him?🙃 I've resorted to throwing a peepee pad under him so it makes it easier to clean, cause it ****es me off that I have to keep cleaning unnecessary messes.

I wanted to make it to atleast the end of October before quitting caue we are always shirt staffed and I don't want to work another holiday rush, idk if I have it in me. But of they keep making comments like that, me not doing the work, or leave me another mess to clean, I quit, and I might not be nice enough to give a 2 weeks notice. I've done it once I can do it again.

Back