• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Got a decent amount of terraforming done, traded for some items I needed, and will likely finish my cafe today.

After helping Gulliver yesterday, I received the Pagoda from him in the mail this morning. 🥰 Can't wait to use it as decoration around my island!

Not only could I go island hopping today, but I got a camper in my campsite! It was Lionel, one of my favourite smugs who I have never experienced. He is moving in, replacing Marina who I did love but I had her photo so am happy to let her go. Also today, I got one of my dreamies Bianca on my 8th ticket, and I worked on my café for the TBT competition! Been a good day today and can't wait to get to know Bianca and Lionel 😊

I decided to move over my rock garden several spaces. Luckily only 4 of them had to be moved and it only took 2 days compared to the week of blocking out spaces the first time

I finally got Freya’s photo today! I also managed to tidy up some of my flowers as well as moved Cookie’s house yet again. Also CJ was visiting and I got another great white shark model made.
It’s also Poppy’s birthday today and I went over to give her a present - a perfect painting because that’s the only good thing to gift in my inventory lol

I found Kidd! Lopez moved out and I was on the hunt for a new Smug. I've had Kidd in mind for a while now and he was the 5th Island Trip! Lucky!

I got the very last reaction I needed, Pride! And the last DIY needed for all of the Lazy-specific recipes! Now I can fully ignore representation of every character type 4ever 😎

I was doing some time travel today to move rocks and trying to get Freya to ask to move out for a friend and guess who showed up at my campsite? Cranston! My dream lazy! Just missing Pashmina and Marshal now and I can have 4 cycling plots. It's nice I'm getting my favorite but I also like cycling villagers.

Technically this was yesterday, but:
- found Raymond after 80 NMT, what a steal!
- adopted Genji from someone's 6-year-old sister, he was her starting jock so he was original when he came to me, but the gem I got from talking to him before he moved out of the girl's town was that he was wearing a pink bathrobe and his catchphrase was "mrs tickle". Ngl that was so cute & I wouldnt bother to change this if it stayed that way when he moved 🥺🥺🥺
- this young girl also talked a bit about how she was so excited to have Peanut move in, as she was in her campsite! Wish I couldve stayed longer to play with her, she was such a delight to trade with :)

Finally got a gold piece in a rock for the first time since the update despite clanking away every day. Five gold pieces for the Tut Mask?! What am I, made of bells over here ACNH

I demolished part of my back river, and remade the top tier.

I'm still getting use to it.

Back