• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Noice! It's a satisfying feeling when a villager who you want out finally asks to leave. XD Congrats~

congrats!! i feel ya on the forced villagers when you first start. i mean i understand the sentiments of developers wanting you to be exposed to different personality types but...no thanks lol. took me ages to get rid of mine bc i had to wait for amiibos to come in but it felt nice to finally be able to fill my island with villagers i do like.

(cute outfit btw 😂)

Congrats! I knew I was excited when Keaton decided to leave. My favorite move out was Deli’s-my now-favorite snooty Diana evicted him!

Congratulations! Getting your forced villager out is the best feeling, I think most of us were glad when that happened because you just don't bond with a villager the same when they are just pushed onto your island...

Yes you should, Chops, you shouldnt even ask. Congrats to you, op!

whoop whoop!! He was my first camper too and I had kicked him out using my bluebear amiibo card. I kicked out Moose the same way. Feels good. 😌

a massive whoop whoop to you,, congrats on getting rid of him!

Whoop whoop!!

I was not thrilled to find out that the first camper had to be invited to live on your island. Mine was Keaton, and I never wanted to get rid of a villager as much as I did him. Perhaps just because he was so forced upon me.
Now I have Chadder and I adore his little cheese self 😊

Last edited:
WHOOP WHOOP CONGRATS! 🎉🎉🎉
Really hard to get rid of some villagers as it is purely based on chance, I had a hard time kicking out Pashmina as well so I feel you on that! Again congratulations! Now you can hunt for a dreamie of yours! 🎊🎊🎊

I know how this feels, took me months to get rid of my first camper, sure wish I had known ignoring him didnt work

not to be dramatic but i feel like crying because audie finally gifted me her framed photo. ♥😭 i'm so freaking happy because ever since they changed photo mechanics i was struggling so much to get framed pictures from my other villagers (i had no idea it got changed until i saw someone posting about it here which i'm still thankful for) and the stacks of fruit with full inventory finally worked! she's officially the thrid villager (and first dreamie!) to gift me the picture! now, more to go!

Something good what happened today is something I did myself: Just sold 300 pieces of furniture, clotings etc. to create room in my closet. Always the 1600/1600 and the message storage is full is so annoying :')

Back