Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Rad Balloon

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Rad Bunny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Rad Heart

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Obviously the Hot balloons. You see, orange is my favorite color and Hot balloons are orange, so I gotta have them!

the cool balloon is like.... really cool.
though i think i like the gradient bunny balloons more in general!! c: i esp love the cool, fresh, and final boss bunny balloons!

My favorite new balloons are the Cool Balloon, Cool Bunny, and Cool Heart! I also love the rainbow ones

I personally like the regular cool balloon and the cool bunny balloon! Glam balloons are also pretty neat.

I absolutely love the heart balloons. The gradient balloons are gorgeous and my absolute favourite is the glam heart. I need one in my life 😍

I think the glam bunny balloon is my favourite, but the hot bunny balloon is a close second! I knew we'd probably be getting the rest of the gradient balloons eventually to go with the sweet ones, and I've been especially excited for glam balloons! Pink/purple is one of my favourite colour combos, and the vibrant colours are so good!! The hot bunny balloon is deliciously bright and gorgeous, though it makes me think of peach rings more than a hot feather lol

IMG_9697.jpeg

I also love the regular glam and hot balloons... and the fresh and cool balloons.... and the rainbow balloons.... and the rad balloons...... and-

All the new gradient balloons look amazing, especially the heart balloons and bunny balloons show the gradient well, I like Final Boss, Glam, Rad and Rainbow the most. 🥰

Back