• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's why when you gonna download the digital version you gonna need a bigger memory card size to save a data & run the game faster. But I prefer physical version

I'd prefer the digital despite the fact that it eats up so much memory. I'd probably play AC every day so I would rather carry a different game in my cartridge slot instead of always having to carry AC in there. I like to download the games that I play all the time. Not to mention that I would probably be too impatient to physically buy it haha.

How big IS this game?

IIRC, New Leaf in 3x bigger then CF, and Cf was 0.33MB to New Leaf is ~1GB

If you're interested in blocks, I just a quick google and it says its 8,192 blocks which it 1GB so I was correct.

The animal crossing wiki page has changed the release dates for New Leaf. The US one says April to June and the European one just says April Q2...anybody know anything about this??

The animal crossing wiki page has changed the release dates for New Leaf. The US one says April to June and the European one just says April Q2...anybody know anything about this??

No idea, but if Europe gets it before NA...

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

No idea, but if Europe gets it before NA...

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻

My thoughts exactly!!

Edit: Just might wanna clear this up but I live in the US for 3/4 of the year, I come back to the UK for Christmas :') Just before anyone gets confused about why I said what I said :')

Last edited:
images.jpg

Felt like this was relevant...

Wouldn't that make NA getting it first? Considering Sunday is the first day of the week. =p

It would be really unfair, but yes, it's possible. I want the release date to be as close as possible for everyone, so maybe I'm just thinking optimistically. XD

I'm not bias as to who gets it first, but it's really not that much of a gap if they release it the same week.

At this point, I want it to get released so everyone will stop whining about it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back