• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just a placeholder as well, but I'm wondering why it isn't the same in both PAL and NTSC. I'm also wondering why the NTSC one is so much cheaper, but I guess it's a bit off topic.

I hope Australia and the UK get it before the USA for once. ;D.

As long as you don't get it months before us, I would be fine with that. I actually think it would be nice if Europe and Australia got it earlier as a reward for having to wait longer every other time.

Mm. I doubt Australia would get it first of all people - Europe has a better chance IMO. But the thought of waiting months... GIFSoup

If Australia got it first...

I would spend all my money on lottery tickets

Mm. I doubt Australia would get it first of all people - Europe has a better chance IMO.

I wouldn't be so sure. Every Animal Crossing game up to this point has been released in Australia before Europe - ACCF by one day, ACWW by four months, and ACGC by eleven months.

I wouldn't be so sure. Every Animal Crossing game up to this point has been released in Australia before Europe - ACCF by one day, ACWW by four months, and ACGC by eleven months.

Actually, even though Aus got it on the 4th, and EU on the 5th - because the the time zone difference technically Australia got it 2 days before EU

I just hope everyone gets it soon.... I don't care who gets it first, second third etc. I just want everyone to have a darn release date.

I'm also wondering why the NTSC one is so much cheaper, but I guess it's a bit off topic.

NTSC games are always cheaper than the PAL games, I live in Middle East so I got two choices I could buy a PAL 3DS but I've chosen to buy NTSC 3DS cause Nintendo made the NTSC for Middle East (you can see the Middle East logo on the box of an NTSC 3DS) & my second reason...NTSC are cheaper as I said :)

I really hope we get some information during the first week of February.

Right now I feel like this:
fho2013umad.png

I just hate that they announced the game so early. They should have at least waited a couple months before they released it in Japan to announce it. But noooo, freakin' 2010. And now we have a release month for Pokemon X and Y that was announced this month?

I think they're teasing us on purpose.

What special catridge?

Oh god, Where were you all these days.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf needs a special game cartridge to save enough data & to run the game faster & this cartridge takes a lot of time to make unlike the normal ones.

Oh god, Where were you all these days.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf needs a special game cartridge to save enough data & to run the game faster & this cartridge takes a lot of time to make unlike the normal ones.

Oh. I didn't know about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back