• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep in mind, as a business...they don't have to tell us anything. I am just as impatient as the next person, but as a marketing major, I unfortunately understand why they are keeping a lid on it. They want to release it at the time that they will make the most money on it. They are not localizing anymore than I am doing backflips. For the length of time this has been in development, they would have been smart to localize alongside the development.

After the last game for the series was made, they didn't even consider making another since half of them all agreed a combination of the entire series, including Wild World and the original Animal Forest would be enough.

I'll need proof to believe that statement. Businesses don't just cancel successful franchises for kicks. Similarly panicky statements about other game franchises have circulated in the past and all have been completely unfounded.

This is a complete long shot, but the 2013 Nintendo calender has Animal Crossing on March.
I'm more hoping than believing it will be released then. T.T
Either way, I'm dead set on it being March odds against it or not!

I am hoping for March-June as far as AC:NL release date goes.
Considering I have yet to see anything from Nintendo's website or hear Regie say it's coming out it America.

I've got a good hopeful feeling about this coming week. Fire Emblem will be out so they will need something new to talk about. Fingers crossed! Going to try to not be disappointed again, still, when we don't hear anything. But maybe....

This is a complete long shot, but the 2013 Nintendo calender has Animal Crossing on March.
I'm more hoping than believing it will be released then. T.T
Either way, I'm dead set on it being March odds against it or not!

Lol if that isn't the case they would simply be taunting us. "Ha they will never get it, but we will give them a calendar isntead! Wmahahahah!"
^Evil Nintendo

I've got a good hopeful feeling about this coming week. Fire Emblem will be out so they will need something new to talk about. Fingers crossed! Going to try to not be disappointed again, still, when we don't hear anything. But maybe....

I agree...considering they've pretty much showed FE to death on their Facebook page. And any time I say anything about moving on to another game, I get idiots telling me to go away. I go to the FB page for news on ALL games, not just Fire Emblem.

I was looking at thishttp://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2013/130131e.pdf and the games are in order from month to month. Lego City is coming out 4/21/12 and ACNL is under it. That means we might get it LATE April or possibly May 1st like all the websites say. Let's hope for late April release >.<

Even though I would like the game as soon as possible May would probably be ideal for me for the sake of the fact that once I get the game I will be the most unproductive person ever and I will barely get any schoolwork done. I'm sure this is the same for many others. I think the game will be released closer towards the summer, but why Nintendo would classify that as ''Early 2013'' stumps me. It really is hard to tell. Nintendo is sneaky.

As much as I really really wish we had a release date before June, I would actually prefer it to be out in June than May 1st, the gamestop placeholder date. There is nothing I'd hate more than a bunch of "told ya so's" from people that believed that date -.-;

Hopefully the next ND will be talking about the upcoming games + AC release date, and the ND after that will be the Animal Crossing centric ND.

As much as I really really wish we had a release date before June, I would actually prefer it to be out in June than May 1st, the gamestop placeholder date. There is nothing I'd hate more than a bunch of "told ya so's" from people that believed that date -.-;

Oh my gosh this. If it actually comes out anywhere near May 1st, this is exactly what's going to happen even though it really is a placeholder date.

Oh my gosh this. If it actually comes out anywhere near May 1st, this is exactly what's going to happen even though it really is a placeholder date.

Just to mess with us and shatter our preconceptions on Gamestop's placeholder dates, they would do this.

3 days for Korean release!

LOL Gamestop would be like "Booyah! TOLD you we knew what we were doing! *shifty eyes*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back