• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the actual date for the next Nintendo Direct or have they not announced it yet?

They aren't announced until about 1 or 2 days prior. Very short notice. However, they usually are towards the end of the month so you can take some guesses.

Last edited:
I know some people are speculating Feb 8th, since the span between the Pokemon ND and WiiU ND was 2 weeks, and Feb 8th is 2 weeks after the WiiU one.
but thats just spec.

At this point I would settle for a release "Month". Just give me the damn month it is coming out, don't even care what day!

Me too, you'd think they would be able to at least give out a month. They are sadists I swear.....

Me too, you'd think they would be able to at least give out a month. They are sadists I swear.....

Lol tell me about it. I feel like waiting so long is going to turn people away from the game and not just care making sales overall smaller.

Lol tell me about it. I feel like waiting so long is going to turn people away from the game and not just care making sales overall smaller.

I don't think so. I think once there is a release date in place people will get excited again. I think most people who are fans REALLY want to try this one. Even when people say they aren't interested anymore I can almost 100% guarantee that with a release date in place they will go grab the game.

I just can't see a true AC fan saying "forget about it...I've waited to long so I'm just not going to get it."

Uh, I think we're all overreacting here. I mean, we are lucky they are even making the game at all. After the last game for the series was made, they didn't even consider making another since half of them all agreed a combination of the entire series, including Wild World and the original Animal Forest would be enough.

I know we're all excited for the game, and the translations are slow, keep in mind the next game released, Animal Crossing related or not, they worked hard on that aside from others that are being edited and made as we speak. Think of it like this, if you have Minecraft or Garry's Mod, you'll know that the creators like to release updates, to either fix bugs or improve it. You can't go back and edit things once you've released a game, and that is why it is taking such a long time. They are working extremely hard to even get it made at all. So give a little respect toward the makers and be patient! You would like the game better if it wasn't filled with bugs that occur when even pressing start now wouldn't you? I'm not trying to be rude, I just think we shouldn't push them all too hard.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to vent a little frustration from waiting. I support their rich company by buying their consoles and games and as a customer I have the right to get a bit impatient and call them sadists lol. Obviously they work hard and no one has a choice but to be patient and wait. While I wait though, I like to vent a bit :)

I wish I could believe that they were polishing the game and that is why we are still waiting. Of course I don't know for sure, but I think it's already done and Nintendo just has their own plan on game releases and isn't ready to put it out yet.

It would be nice. It will be nice when they do give us a date so we can at least know how much longer we have to wait.

They are translating the game currently, if I'm correct. So it shouldn't take too long. Besides, they did tell us it would be done during the summer period.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back