• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's coming out in April.. Look, ACNL came out in Japan in November and for South Korea it's Feburary 7th. So I think it's coming out every two months. For the Europe people it's coming out second quarter of 2013. For me and other people.. NA has no update on when it's coming out. Sadly, we might be cancelled to next year. 2014.. T^T

OMG...I have this guy in my Facebook Animal Crossing group saying that his uncle is the director for the game in Spain and that it will be going on sale on March 7. He has no proof and when I tell him that I can't believe him without some proof, he asks if I'm calling him liar? Then he starts spouting in Spanish at me (Thank God for Google Translate).

Ugh...why can't he just take my explanation about the adult world's need of written proofs and shut up :D

https://Animal Crossing: New Leaf Group

Last edited:
I think that it's coming out in April.. Look, ACNL came out in Japan in November and for South Korea it's Feburary 7th. So I think it's coming out every two months. For the Europe people it's coming out second quarter of 2013. For me and other people.. NA has no update on when it's coming out. Sadly, we might be cancelled to next year. 2014.. T^T

Yeah, uh, no.

OMG...I have this guy in my Facebook Animal Crossing group saying that his uncle is the director for the game in Spain and that it will be going on sale on March 7. He has no proof and when I tell him that I can't believe him without some proof, he asks if I'm calling him liar? Then he starts spouting in Spanish at me (Thank God for Google Translate).

Ugh...why can't he just take my explanation about the adult world's need of written proofs and shut up :D

If thats true, I would say that maybe NA will be getting it by then or a bit earlier? Considering that they most likely started translating it for both around the same-ish time. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Not sure if anyone saw this, no time to check... /running to work
Nintendo confirms via Twitter that ACNL in NA will have a 'first half of 2013' release date.
Animal Crossing is launching for Nintendo #3DS during the first half of 2013! Tell us your favorite Animal Crossing memory.

I requested to join :D Should be interesting. LOL I wish he WAS right! But alas, I know he isn't. :p

I freaking need this game. I feel like I'm at a breaking point. It's the not knowing, the inability to count down, the game being vapidly lost in the spectrum of probability. Anybody ever learn about Schrodinger's cat? There's a cat in a box with a device that has a 50% chance to release a poisonous gas and kill the cat. The box is sound proof so even if the cat was making a fuss we couldn't tell. So... the question is... Is the cat dead, or alive?
The answer to this question is... both.
Until the box is opened, the cat is in a state of suspended reality, being neither dead, nor alive.
It's at the moment the box is opened that reality snaps to, and when the object is then observed does it truly have a conclusion.

NA edition of Animal Crossing is the cat in the box, and we have no way of knowing if the game is healthy and coming along nicely, or being cancelled until a year from now. We need a release date to make the game exist on our half of the world. And Nintendo. We need it now.

Anybody ever learn about Schrodinger's cat? There's a cat in a box with a device that has a 50% chance to release a poisonous gas and kill the cat. The box is sound proof so even if the cat was making a fuss we couldn't tell. So... the question is... Is the cat dead, or alive?
The answer to this question is... both.
Until the box is opened, the cat is in a state of suspended reality, being neither dead, nor alive.
It's at the moment the box is opened that reality snaps to, and when the object is then observed does it truly have a conclusion.

I knew this...How? The Big Bang Theory :3

What if it was true?!

6OS4Q4z.jpg

I've been dreaming about this game since it was announced, I can't wait until they FINALLY give us a date. That being said, I understand just how gigantic a project this is, especially to localize. I'm fine waiting (although it's killing me) as long as the end product is worth it, and I really think this will be. Even though WW was a tad disappointing, I think Animal Crossing works best as a portable game. Hopefully we hear something in February. I'm not too savvy on the release politics I've read in this thread, but I agree with most who think an April release is most likely just based on the games you guys have mentioned that are being released before then.

Probably during their next Nintendo 3ds direct. Iwata hinted at a big 3ds Nintendo Direct reveal at the end of the Wii U one. Hopefully this means announcements of localized Japanese games too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back