• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want it out! I'm watching videos on youtube and all sorts! I can't wait to play it!

I just want it out! I'm watching videos on youtube and all sorts! I can't wait to play it!

tell me 'bout it

tumblr_lmq076Kn1G1qgc4qt.gif

I'm really hoping it's March, because even if it is, it's a whole other month to wait, and I'm barely capable of that.
We've been waiting so long for this game, I'm just kind of burnt out on waiting for it.
I really think they need to get this game out before the beginning of summer; I know I'm not the only one dying here!

Stop trusting GameStop release dates!!!

No one said they were trusting the gamestop releases...they were saying that they really hope it IS NOT May 1 cuz then all those who were posting the gamestop date would say, we told you so.

Me neither, hubby keeps asking why I still watch them when they make me miserable for the game.

Me neither, hubby keeps asking why I still watch them when they make me miserable for the game.

I just stare at them and get excited and then remember I have no idea when I can play it! I do like knowing all of the new features and what not!

I just stare at them and get excited and then remember I have no idea when I can play it! I do like knowing all of the new features and what not!

I'm right there with you guys. I have no idea why I torture myself by watching so many gameplay videos! >_<

I'm hoping sometime this month we'll hear the release date!

Same here! Been showing them to anyone who will let me. Lol. I also preordered a friend a copy, she's gonna freak when she gets it.

Friend of the year indeed.

Personally, I'm okay with April, just as long as the game comes out before the end of the school semester.

Awwwww. Thanks! I'm the one that got her hooked in the first place, and this way, we can play together from the beginning. *crosses fingers* hope to hear something soon!

I'm going to guess that we will get our release date in March and it will be released May-June.

This is basically thinking the worst.

I am HOPING we get the release date this month and it will be out April at the latest :D

A big part of me is tired of THINKING and HOPING. I just want to KNOW already :p

I seriously think we will get tons of info and maybe release date this month. With Korea getting game like Thursday and all the info and statements made recently. I have a gut feeling this IS THE MONTH. But I've also been desperate since this summer......

I'm sick of watching others on Youtube play the game. I lost my intrest in the game now. I'm still getting it, butI'm sick of waiting all the time and I know mostly everything about the game now. TT^TT

I am thinking this will come out in mid-late feb to early-mid march. if it isnt that, then i think early April. My reasoning? well nintendo released their first party launch schedule for their games and the latest feb release is feb 10, and earliest march release is march 24, leaving a huge time frame between feb 10 and march 24 for it to be released. (I am aiming more for march because nintendo released that AC:NL will be in "Early 2013". Early 2013 to me is about the first third of the year, April and earlier. So I am thinking at the earliest, late feb, and at the latest, mid april. (there is also an entire month of no official release dates for the 3ds between the latest march release and the earliest april release) Really excited for this game!!! Yes I have seen a huge gameplay series, but it actually has made me more excited even though i know all the tricks of the new game now, because now all I can think about is how I will make MY town, and what I will do differently in my day to day life in animal crossing: new leaf. I was talking about US release date btw... I am so excited that I am going to buy an entire 3DS just for this game.... thats like 200$ right there, 170ish for the 3ds and about 40$ for the game. I will feel really guilty and my wallet will be crying (Just bought a 32gb itouch 5)

I am thinking this will come out in mid-late feb to early-mid march. if it isnt that, then i think early April. My reasoning? well nintendo released their first party launch schedule for their games and the latest feb release is feb 10, and earliest march release is march 24, leaving a huge time frame between feb 10 and march 24 for it to be released. (I am aiming more for march because nintendo released that AC:NL will be in "Early 2013". Early 2013 to me is about the first third of the year, April and earlier. So I am thinking at the earliest, late feb, and at the latest, mid april. Really excited for this game!!! Yes I have seen a huge gameplay series, but it actually has made me more excited even though i know all the tricks of the new game now, because now all I can think about is how I will make MY town, and what I will do differently in my day to day life in animal crossing: new leaf. I was talking about US release date btw... I am so excited that I am going to buy an entire 3DS just for this game.... thats like 200$ right there, 170ish for the 3ds and about 40$ for the game. I will feel really guilty and my wallet will be crying (Just bought a 32gb itouch 5)

I love your logic. I seriously hope you are right :) *Fingers Crossed*

I am the same. I have seen a TON of gameplay vids. I love em. Makes me more and more excited how MY town will be and how I will play :)

I am thinking this will come out in mid-late feb to early-mid march. if it isnt that, then i think early April. My reasoning? well nintendo released their first party launch schedule for their games and the latest feb release is feb 10, and earliest march release is march 24, leaving a huge time frame between feb 10 and march 24 for it to be released. (I am aiming more for march because nintendo released that AC:NL will be in "Early 2013". Early 2013 to me is about the first third of the year, April and earlier. So I am thinking at the earliest, late feb, and at the latest, mid april. (there is also an entire month of no official release dates for the 3ds between the latest march release and the earliest april release) Really excited for this game!!! Yes I have seen a huge gameplay series, but it actually has made me more excited even though i know all the tricks of the new game now, because now all I can think about is how I will make MY town, and what I will do differently in my day to day life in animal crossing: new leaf. I was talking about US release date btw... I am so excited that I am going to buy an entire 3DS just for this game.... thats like 200$ right there, 170ish for the 3ds and about 40$ for the game. I will feel really guilty and my wallet will be crying (Just bought a 32gb itouch 5)

I don't know if they will release it end of feburary because it seems like very short notice, and depending on the lack of info about the game, I don't think they would just tell us "a big game is about to be released in a few weeks, get ready!"(though most of us probably are.) Though you have some logic there, I don't feel like everything adds up.:(

At the least, Nintendo will announce the game two months before releasing it. So at this point, that could mean April and later.

Hoping for anything earlier than that is just getting your hopes up, no matter how much logic you try to put behind it.
But the way it's looking, it's probably going to end up being May or June.

I was chatting to my friend and none of us are pre ordering till we hear a release date _._

^Very wise, unfortunately the excitement for AC has caused others' wisdom to go out the window in that regard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back