• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the playthroughs have ruined my CF villagers for me. WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT PEACH COBBLER I DON'T CARE.

All the playthroughs have ruined my CF villagers for me. WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT PEACH COBBLER I DON'T CARE.

This one time, me and a friend had a snow eating contest. I ate so much snow that I couldn't walk, garoo.

This one time, me and a friend had a snow eating contest. I ate so much snow that I couldn't walk, garoo.

"A day without something happening in The Wood is like a superhero without a cape."

I know, Bob. You tell me this every morning.

With that finacial report they came out with in Jan. it seems April is the most likely release for the US

Last edited:
^^ I hope for this. Soo much. I've gotten my hopes crushed before with this game so I'm not getting too high hopes for April.

In the last Iwata asks, they mentioned AC overseas. They might start talking about it probably soon or next month. ^^

idk....NoA's 3DS page is still stuck on Fire Emblem...we probably won't hear anything until they make all of them happy.

So... Animal Crossing: New Leaf comes out in South Korea today... I hope they have fun with it. :( I really wish that it would come out in the USA soon! I can't wait much longer! Especially because I have no other games I am interested in at the moment to keep me busy. I have been trying desperately to occupy myself. All I have been doing for the past week is just sit in a corner in my house watching Animal Crossing videos on my iPod ALL DAY! I am seriously going to drive myself insane before it comes out in the USA. I wish I at least had an exact date to be excited for... Waiting for a date to be announced rather than one exact date is much harder because there is no way to tell how long you will be waiting. Just need some game to keep myself busy...

I'm sure you can find something to keep yourself busy with. There are plenty of games coming out soon that you could play.
Obsessing over NL isn't going to do anything other than make the time go by slower and agitate yourself.

I've been very bored myself, and find myself longing for it all day long.
When we get the game, my sister and brother along with me fiance all will play together like we did in Wild World, plus a few internet friends, so it's really killing me to wait for this since no game can replicate that.
I've been playing The Sims 3 and I still have my World of Warcraft subscription, but none of it's the same!
Come on New Leaf!

NA! Oh sorry lol :p. I would at least consider it coming first or with EU because of the larger amount of translating that goes into EU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back