• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be fine to have a thread where everyone can complain and whine about how the game isn't being released yet. Better it focussed in one thread than in every thread. I'd rather people complain about no release date than yelling about how it's going to be released on May 1st >_>

It is really frustrating not having the game..I know I'm not the only one but I only realised today that I saved birthday money for the game last year, and now with this years birthday money I can just buy the 3dsxl if it does come out here :p or buy multiple copies of the game ahaah.

My birthday's in late May. I better not have to wait that long to get it. (u'_u) although I know the only reason people are so assertive about may is because that's Gamestop's current system place-marker. I have news, folks

and dang. I can't find the gif I was after. It's the one saying gamestop's not relyable in pink... lol

I shall share this instead.
tumblr_lxtue8zetj1qi7odx.jpg

Oh and I really want this. I didn't know this was a thing.

tumblr_m47ptoKoNy1r13hl2o1_500.jpg

YUS School cancelled today due to bad roads :)

I know it is very off topic... I am just very happy about it :D

you can use this thread to post all of your off topicness! http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?58799-General-Discussion

If assuming that animal crossing will come out after LM and Mystery dungeon and Nintendo keeps it at ''Early 2013'', it will probably be april or may with june at the latest, hopefully nowhere near gamestop's placeholder so people won't start relying on them.

That wii looks awesome too aaa I want one!

My birthday's in late May. I better not have to wait that long to get it. (u'_u) although I know the only reason people are so assertive about may is because that's Gamestop's current system place-marker. I have news, folks

and dang. I can't find the gif I was after. It's the one saying gamestop's not relyable in pink... lol

I shall share this instead.
tumblr_lxtue8zetj1qi7odx.jpg

Oh and I really want this. I didn't know this was a thing.

tumblr_m47ptoKoNy1r13hl2o1_500.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's just something that someone made, not something you can buy..
pretty awesome though. I love looking at how people modify their consoles and other electronics, especially when those mods involve steampunk stuff... so cool looking...

and, dangit Nintendo, I want that 3DS-focused Nintendo Direct >:I and I want the game. naow.

Personally, I do not think this forum is anywhere close to being as bad as ACC because our moderators here do not tolerate the rudeness that is rampant on that forum. Also, as far as speculation threads are concerned, we have ours focused into one or two, where the posters there are all over the place, especially with the placeholders.

I love the Wii.

Also, as a marketing student, I think the game will be out Mid to Late April. I don't like it, but there you go.

(The last bit was so I could say what I wanted and still be on topic :D )

Personally, I do not think this forum is anywhere close to being as bad as ACC because our moderators here do not tolerate the rudeness that is rampant on that forum. Also, as far as speculation threads are concerned, we have ours focused into one or two, where the posters there are all over the place, especially with the placeholders.

I love the Wii.

Also, as a marketing student, I think the game will be out Mid to Late April. I don't like it, but there you go.

(The last bit was so I could say what I wanted and still be on topic :D )
Yeah I agree with your date for when you think it will come out. There is so much empty space in late march all the way through April, it has got to be released some time in that time frame. Besides, again, nintendos "Early 2013" suggests April or earlier... May is a bit late to be considered "Early" because it is almost halfway through the year by that time. April is the absolute latest to be considered early in my opinion.

Keep in mind, I am looking at NA releases, because that is where I live. Right now, there is a huge hole between the 2/10 release of Brain Age and the 3/24 release of Luigi's Mansion and the Pokemon spin off. It looks to me like the official 3DS page is going to really zero in on the Pokemon, although they will probably give them both Pokemon and LM equal time. This leads me to believe that they will not be releasing anything in the hole. The next viable date range is late April because they will want to give some time for the other two games to start slacking off in sales. I am seriously hoping they will be announcing a direct for next week sometime, but I think they are letting some of the hype from Fire Emblem die down before they go announcing any new games and cover the ones they have already announced.

Really hoping for next direct soon.. :/ meanwhile, I will be waiting for linandkos next animal crossing update. Some of the features being added to this game look so amazing, I don't even think I will know where to start when I get it

Keep posts relevant to the topic. We have an Off-Topic thread for things like this, please use it.
yeah sorry about that, will try to keep it more on topic lol.. Knew I would be flamed for this, and I have already been told 3 times for this one thing.

Last edited:
Actually dying waiting for this thing... HURRY UP :C
Pretty sure it should be out sometime through April, so just try to be patient. Nintendo can't push too much further through the year with their "Early 2013" thing hey said for it in NA, because I think May is too late to call "Early". That is already basically half way through the year.

I took a nap today and /actually/ had a dream that there was a New Leaf commercial on TV.

I've turned to a dark place. ;-;

I took a nap today and /actually/ had a dream that there was a New Leaf commercial on TV.

I've turned to a dark place. ;-;

I hear ya.. I have reached that point of obsession for a game so many times... I think I have had a NL dream but I don't remember it very well at all.. So you aren't alone :p

I'M TOTALLY HOPELESS RIGHT NOW!!!

Seriously Nintendo?, Announce the release date already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back