• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes out first in EU I'll just import the XL bundle from there. I can play it in English, French, or even Spanish if I had to. WHATEVER I CAN GET MY HANDS ON FIRST. In my wildest fantasy world there would be a Swahili or Zulu version BUT that's never going to happen. (And if it did we're talking 5 years after NA release LOL)

When will the next Nintendo Direct or conference be where they might announce the release date? Don't they usually do one monthly? If so, I would hope that in the next few weeks they say some more about ACNL (Including some release dates!!!!) and its sales in South Korea.

And by the way, I know that time will seem slower and the wait will be more excruciating if I obsess over it, but I am mainly obsessing over it because I have nothing going on in my life, or any games to keep me busy. I recently got Battle Field 3 premium and have been playing it with my friend but I can't play those games for more than an hour or two before I get bored. I have tried many different games and am just too bored because of the excitement for NL, it is all I want to play. Minecraft, Terraria, FTL, Civilizaton VI, Animal Crossing City Folk... Nahhhh... I have too much time on my hands lately, and it came along at a really bad time too... 2 weeks after my winter sport for school ended. >_< I guess the wait will just make the game better when it finally comes along.

^Very wise, unfortunately the excitement for AC has caused others' wisdom to go out the window in that regard..

I am really excited but people need to think, why pre order if it doesn't come out for a much longer time than expected? Or if god forbid, never? Would they get their money back? Logic is the key!

I am really excited but people need to think, why pre order if it doesn't come out for a much longer time than expected? Or if god forbid, never? Would they get their money back? Logic is the key!

I preordered mine from Amazon, so I don't get charged until they get ready to ship it. And I'd hope people would get their money back if a game never came out...it makes sense, unless the store has a policy that states otherwise, but one should be aware of that before hand.

The wait's hard for me too. Like alot of people on here, if I just knew the month, that would make the wait a little better. Just have to keep waiting :/

The month would definitely be better, I am getting fed up of waiting but I won't give up on it though. I just want it to come out. :(

My parents pre-ordered it for me. It was one of my birthday presents last year, since there weren't any games I was interested at the time, and since my mom knows nothing about gaming, she took the placeholder date as the actual release date.

This is off topic, but finally got my avatar and title changed, nothing much but its different which is all I was going for. Totodile is awesome btw ^_^

At this rate 2014. The simple fact that there is no release date and it was announced 3 years ago is ridiculous. Saying nothing about the game when it's sold millions of copies in Japan is very concerning.

At this rate 2014. The simple fact that there is no release date and it was announced 3 years ago is ridiculous. Saying nothing about the game when it's sold millions of copies in Japan is very concerning.

Yeah, it's getting released in NA. Ya'll need to stop being nay-sayers.

But 3 years ago they only had that little trailer of their game which was only part of a game that was barely done probably, when they probably scrapped most of the project. The game also wasn't release anywhere or even announced anywhere, and now, the game actually exists, and Nintendo already said themselves on their first party game schedual that it would be released in early 2013 in NA found here: http://acnewleaf.com/2013/01/30/the...imal-crossing-new-leaf-in-america-and-europe/

Soooo... I think I would rethink that maybe?

Happy New Leaf playing to all those in Korea!!!! :D Have fun everyone! One day closer to it coming to Canada :)

I've been waiting for so long that I've gone through several cycles of excitement followed by disinterest...

You new members need to lighten up, seriously. And some senior members as well.
All of your moping, whining, and arguing is getting old. Korea just got the game today, the second country to get the game.

Everyone else will get it soon, so why don't you spend your time on TBT productively, like talking about the features of the game that we have a million threads for.

You new members need to lighten up, seriously. And some senior members as well.
All of your moping, whining, and arguing is getting old. Korea just got the game today, the second country to get the game.

Everyone else will get it soon, so why don't you spend your time on TBT productively, like talking about the features of the game that we have a million threads for.

Yo I'mma just sayin' the naysayin' is old like fo' real, we're getting the game, it ain't gettin' caneled.

I know. Complaining all together about the game is what I was getting at. But it still revolves around the fact that it's due to everyone being impatient.

I'm not asking for the thread to be closed, because another one would just come up and be the same exact thing. But you guys seriously need to find something better to do than complain. Forums were made to have discussions. TALK ABOUT THE DAMN GAME instead of complaining about it. We're getting to be as bad as ACC with this crap.

I know. Complaining all together about the game is what I was getting at. But it still revolves around the fact that it's due to everyone being impatient.

I'm not asking for the thread to be closed, because another one would just come up and be the same exact thing. But you guys seriously need to find something better to do than complain. Forums were made to have discussions. TALK ABOUT THE DAMN GAME instead of complaining about it. We're getting to be as bad as ACC with this crap.
The problem with that is we have about talk about to the point we know more without playing. The one thing that is not sure, comfim with 100% is the date or even ? month and that is a burn. Information is a powerful thing, people use it for planning and other means in this case having a date or month would see if money can saved, etc...
So due to that people will zoom in on the one thing they dont know and talk or complain about it.
In other words, its not stopping till nintendo throws a bone and we have no clue when they will do so. Cant be helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back