• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGCJCUCUGVKHVJGCVJHVGTY I just want too play! I'm not asking much but for a glimmer of hope! Like a fat kid seeing cake in a window and staring at his/her mother! I beg of thee Nintendo!

I was doing some thinking when I woke up this morning. Europe has no name for it yet and NA has the official name for it, so that means whoever is in NA, most likely half of us, will be getting it first.

Even if Europe gets an official name for it, NA is most likely to get it before them.

Sorry to you all in Europe not trying to be mean or trying to get you more depressed. This is what I think. As long as I get my hands on one of the copies, I don't care about the other people. :O

You're forgetting that Animal Crossing has been mentioned far more, and not to mention earlier than NA.
I'm also not sure how it was for the other games, but the game might have slightly different names due to the translations when they release it for the other European countries, so this might also be a factor in not giving out a name for a direct that is supposed to represent quite a few countries.

I think we'll all be getting it in the same week honestly. Maybe NA will still get it first, as I believe your games are regularly released on Sunday while for me in Australia at least, our games are usually released on Wednesday or Thursday, but that will be the reason why NA will get it first, not just because they gave it a name overnight and made a 3 minute logo to shut the fans up for a little while.

I was doing some thinking when I woke up this morning. Europe has no name for it yet and NA has the official name for it, so that means whoever is in NA, most likely half of us, will be getting it first.

Even if Europe gets an official name for it, NA is most likely to get it before them.

Sorry to you all in Europe not trying to be mean or trying to get you more depressed. This is what I think. As long as I get my hands on one of the copies, I don't care about the other people. :O

Suck on an egg.

Suck on an egg.

I'm adding "suck on an egg" to my favorite comeback list.
It's usages seem endless.

Future child: "Mommy Timmy and I are sort of hung---""GO SUCK ON AN EGGGGGGGGGG!!"
To my sushi chef: "I'm suckin' on yo fish eeeeeeeeeggs!!"
To a seagull: "KAW KAW M****UUUH EGGS! MMMMMM"

Mm,and I heard that South Korea got New Leaf 3 days ago. :L
I agree with IcarusGamer though,NA will probably get it first.
I think Ireland counts as Europe,so... :I

Suck on an egg.

NA has almost always gotten games before EU, I know it is tough, but US is probably going to get it first... EU needs WAY more translating, and EU doesn't even have a name for it yet. They are most certainly getting it after US.

NA has almost always gotten games before EU, I know it is tough, but US is probably going to get it first... EU needs WAY more translating, and EU doesn't even have a name for it yet. They are most certainly getting it after US.

No they haven't.
Mario Kart 7: EU: Dec 1 - NA:Dec 4
Super Mario Bros: EU: August 17 - NA: August 19
Professor Layton: EU: October 26 - NA: October 28
New Art Academy/ Lessons For Everyone!: EU: July 28 - NA: October 1

These are a few examples. Even though it may not be much of a difference,
NA has almost always gotten games before EU.

No they haven't.

So much this. And may I add?

Pok?mon: Black and White Version: EU March 4 2011 - NA March 6 2011

Just sayin'.

No they haven't.

What you are saying here is actually that NA and EU get the games at the same time. NA always gets its releases on Sundays while EU gets them on Fridays (with exception to Fire Emblem: Awakening and a few others) its Nintendo tradition.

Stop it with the NA or Europe debate. Neither country has concrete proof of who's getting it first, and debating about always leads to some kind of flame war! There's no way for either country to know, and whoever gets it first may only get it a couple days earlier.

I'm sorry for mini-modding, but this debate annoys me to no end, because all it has ever been is flame bait.

No they haven't.

Thank you for clarifying that I was wrong and posting out of ignorance. I was talking more specifically about animal crossing and I am sorry for causing a misunderstanding. Maybe EU still could get Animal Crossing before, although I am not so sure because they have a lack of a name still and more translating to do. Sorry for causing such an uproar :/

I think it's funny that the Europeans say that they're going to get it first and the Americans say they're going to get it first.

Stop it with the NA or Europe debate. Neither country has concrete proof of who's getting it first, and debating about always leads to some kind of flame war! There's no way for either country to know, and whoever gets it first may only get it a couple days earlier.

I'm sorry for mini-modding, but this debate annoys me to no end, because all it has ever been is flame bait.
I applaud you!
I think it's funny that the Europeans say that they're going to get it first and the Americans say they're going to get it first.
Actually, none of us Europeans are saying that because it is more likely that NA will get it first. If you look at past Animal Crossings, there has been big differences between us and NA. We still haven't got a name yet for a fact.

Thank you for clarifying that I was wrong and posting out of ignorance. I was talking more specifically about animal crossing and I am sorry for causing a misunderstanding. Maybe EU still could get Animal Crossing before, although I am not so sure because they have a lack of a name still and more translating to do. Sorry for causing such an uproar :/
It's okay, but NA mainly gets it first anyway. It was not an uproar, just correcting a fact.
What you are saying here is actually that NA and EU get the games at the same time. NA always gets its releases on Sundays while EU gets them on Fridays (with exception to Fire Emblem: Awakening and a few others) its Nintendo tradition.
Yep.

I have to agree with you here, I don't give a flying you know what who gets it first as we've established we all get it the same week anyway and if not they won't be far off! Just calm down and relax! We all want to play yet moaning and crying about it wont bring it out :/ I know I've moaned but still... Debating on who will get it first is getting a bit silly now don't you all think?

I hope they release it in March/April. :c
Like most fans I'm starting to get a bit impatient.
; v ; And at some point every day I feel like..
"It'd be really nice to have it in my hands to play right now."

Last edited:
euughhh im starting to have one of those phases where i just really want the game and dont want to wait anymore
ugh go awaayy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back