• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know when Nintendo will finally announce the release date, but as long as the game comes out before Anime Boston (late May), I'll be happy. That way I can at least get some street passing done.

Ok, so Fire Emblem (bane of my existence right now) and Brain Age are both first party titles, and they are coming out about a week apart....I think this shows the possibility that AC could get release sometime in early March, because the next first party title coming out doesn't do so until March 24 (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)....can I keep my fingers crossed?

Ok, so Fire Emblem (bane of my existence right now) and Brain Age are both first party titles, and they are coming out about a week apart....I think this shows the possibility that AC could get release sometime in early March, because the next first party title coming out doesn't do so until March 24 (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)....can I keep my fingers crossed?

ah didn't know that, this might be a good thing then. Maybe they are trying for big sells with first and third party titles. We can hope.

The trend seems that nintendo releases their games fairly early into the year usually around February - March.
Hopefully we can get a release date this month. I mean seriously they've kept us in the dark since E3 2010. :(

I am sick of waiting as well. I am tempted to finally import a 3DS...

Lawd, I am so tempted too. I just can't reconcile the guilt of having one more DS console (I have three) with having the game right now. The wait is gnawing at me, though. I've been ready for this since they announced it would be released with the 3DS. What was that, a thousand years ago now?

Lawd, I am so tempted too. I just can't reconcile the guilt of having one more DS console (I have three) with having the game right now. The wait is gnawing at me, though. I've been ready for this since they announced it would be released with the 3DS. What was that, a thousand years ago now?

ya dats wat i did. i ordered a japn 3Ds but den i felt rly bad so i was like 'lol plz cancel my order' and det did and refund me.

I don't see why it would be....Pokemon doesn't come out until the end of the month, that leaves 3 other weeks that AC could.

If it's coming out on March, Why didn't Nintendo announced the release date already?!

Lm2 for na will be out the same day as pokemon mystery game. might be looking at an apr release, please nintendo.

So any word on a Nintendo direct? They haven't had one in a wile...
When they announce the release date, I feel it will be a short wait. So march April I still feel a chance for

I'm hoping that the release date is announced next direct, but I've also learned not to be too optimistic. However, I don't think it's out of the question for it to at least be acknowledged.

As far as I'm concerned for LM....until it changes on the website (and it hasn't yet) it does not have a solid release date. There have been no announcements on the Facebook page (at last check) and it still reads Spring 2013 on the NoA Official Games site. I am still going to hold out hope until NoA tells me otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back