• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they should be!! I doubt they'll give a release date in April's ND. Sales are crazy in Japan and I'm sure that they want to bring the game here soon. Either way, if Luigi's Mansion comes first, it'll be a good game to play while we wait.

Speak for yourself.

ive never played luigis mansion and from trailers it doesnt look like a game that i would like so i cant judge
yeah but NL wont sell as quickly as it did in japan and nintendo know that so that gives them even more to delay the game, sadly

ive never played luigis mansion and from trailers it doesnt look like a game that i would like so i cant judge
yeah but NL wont sell as quickly as it did in japan and nintendo know that so that gives them even more to delay the game, sadly

Are you saying that Animal Crossing not gonna sell will in the USA? Are you serious?!

Animal Crossing sells the best in Japan, sure - it does okay in other continents, but not as well.

Surely they have to give us some info soon. This waiting is just craziness. Is it really true that Nintendo will only release one game per month so there is no hope of AC until the 2nd quarter anyway?

Surely they have to give us some info soon. This waiting is just craziness. Is it really true that Nintendo will only release one game per month so there is no hope of AC until the 2nd quarter anyway?

If thats true then its BULL... I mean I am not dumb I would understand it from a marketing and sales standpoint BUT you made us wait YEARS for this game, why couldnt it be released the same month (which could allow it to be 2 weeks apart from) a completely unrelated title? I know nothing of fire emblem, I know it is anticipated by many but Im pretty sure it isnt any thing like NL...AHH I JUST WANT INFO...a little glimmer of hope that its not gonna drop even further.

My enthusiasm is a lot less now.. meh I just want the game but I don't really care anymore how long we need to wait.

If thats true then its BULL... I mean I am not dumb I would understand it from a marketing and sales standpoint BUT you made us wait YEARS for this game, why couldnt it be released the same month (which could allow it to be 2 weeks apart from) a completely unrelated title? I know nothing of fire emblem, I know it is anticipated by many but Im pretty sure it isnt any thing like NL...AHH I JUST WANT INFO...a little glimmer of hope that its not gonna drop even further.
I agree! It's unfair that some games get pushed back even though we've waited for them longer than the games that are released before those pushed back ones.

My enthusiasm is a lot less now.. meh I just want the game but I don't really care anymore how long we need to wait.
I just got some more enthusiasm a few weeks ago. Before that I felt just like you do. Now I'm desperately checking for new info on New Leaf every single day before school, after school, before homework, after homework and so on... it's driving me crazy!

Same here. I just don't check nearly as often as I used to. I don't read half as many boards here as I used to, either. It's like "Meh, why bother, I won't get to play anytime soon." LOL

i go through phases where im like omg animal crossing new leaf i need nooww or im like animal what
im staying optimistic as im 99% sure we will get a release date next month.

Okay,we'll probably get a release date next month saying that the game has been cancelled for Europe and the USA.

Okay,we'll probably get a release date next month saying that the game has been cancelled for Europe and the USA.

USA still hasn't had the ND for it yet, but in Europe it's confirmed for Q2. If a game is already being localized and Nintendo has confirmed that it will be released in other countries, it's not likely that it'll be cancelled, especially in mid-localization since they'll lose tons of money.

You know I'm kidding, right? XD

Be careful about sarcasm over the internet. Because even if you think that you are overdoing it enough to where nobody could possibly be that stupid, there is a possibility that someone, somewhere, has met someone that stupid.

I'm not calling you stupid for the record, I'm just warning you about internet sarcasm, because I have been flamed before because nobody got the joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back