• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
round 5

-freeze frame, record scratching noises, Surprised Gnome breaks the fourth wall and pops up in front of the screen with a pointer stick-

Surprised: "Yeah, hi, that's me. You might be wondering how I got into this situation--"

Round 5

Surprised Gnome definitely wasn’t planning this evening when the lads took him out for his stag do

Round 5

Reliable Gnome: I don't see what the hype is all about... I can't believe Passionate gave away my seat to one of these things...
Passionate Gnome: Do you like your drink sweetie?
Stelloid: bloop!

oops forgot the last one~
here's round 5:

Laid Back Gnome: Are any of your drinks without space rocks?

Rebel: The better question, is it glueten free?

Passionate: Do you want space rocks in your drink, Surpiseo?

Sleepy: Uhh..That's not Surpriseo..

Round 5

Surprised: Hey Rebel! You said I would get a shot on an Ipod??
Rebel: Sorry for tricking you Bro. but someone had to be the sacrifice.

Round 5

Passionate to the pretty gyroid : I don't like fairy dust. It's fine and light and tickling and it gets everywhere..."

Laid-Back to the bartender: "These aren't the gnomes you're looking for, and give us free Naughty Gnome Cocktails!"

Bartender: "What, you think you're some kind of Gnedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a TBT member. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only tickets"

Round 5:

Rebel Gnome: "Well, when Surprised Gnome said he got a new hobby.. did anyone think it was gogo dancing for an alien bar?"

Hungry Gnome: "Heck, I thought it was going to be badminton or something."

Round 5
Reliable: “you’ve got to burp, Hungry, it’s the only way!“
Post automatically merged:

Round 5
Reliable: “you’ve got to burp, Hungry, it’s the only way!“
Or is that Surprised? I can’t tell….!

Round 5

Passionate Gnome: "Rebel what possessed you to turn the bridge of our space ship into a bar?!"
Rebel: "Wasn't me this time man, I swear! Cheers to whoever's idea it was!"
Passionate: "Alright, whoever did this, fess up!"
Sprightly: *turns around in his seat with a bright red face and whistles a tune to himself.*

Round 5:

Passionate: “This Space Bar is amazing, we should host a party here sometime.”

Rebel: “Great idea! You planet, and when everyone arrives I’ll be sure to rocket!”

Round 5:

Sleepy Gnome: "Hey Sprightly get out of the tube already,it's my turn."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back