• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 5

“Guys when I said I wanted a space bar, I meant a keyboard space bar, not this!!!

…but this pretty cool too”

Round 5
“Surprise is a solid 8/10. I’d like to try some rebel juice next.”

(Round 5)
Gnome: "Our plan to conquer all of Earth's gardens is almost complete. Now we move onto the moon's gardens!"
Stelloid: "Ugh. Maybe this isn't the group I should've brought on my deep space vacation."

Round #5

Stelloid: Gentlemen, thanks to your generosity in allowing us to borrow your friend for our studies, we are on the verge of a scientific breakthrough! By splicing some of his genetic material together with that of one of my crewmen, we will be able to create the galaxy's first gnome-gyroid hybrid: a gnomeroid! This calls for celebration!
Passionate Gnome: Perhaps we should keep workshopping the name...maybe something like gnomoid instead?
Rebel Gnome: Yeah, I've had gnomeroids before and they're nothing to celebrate.

Round 5 caption:

Passionate Gnome: "Hey guys, can we make anyone an honorary gnome? This guy's basically one of us! He just needs a hat."

Round 5

Rebel: "I can't read the menu with my sunglasses on, what's the special of the day?"
Passionate: "It says something about the daily probe special.. I don't think I'm gonna order anything."

Round 5

Passionate to Stelloid: “Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart”
Rebel: “Back off Passionate! Stelloid’s with me and as our battle polls show, I’m currently winning this round!”

Round 5

Reliable Gnome: Can I drink this?
Sprightly: No, you can't.
Sleepy: I told you so, Hungry!

Round 5:

Passionate: "So, you come here often?"
lil alien thingy: "beep bop ee woo yah (you fool, i already told you, cant you see my friend held hostage like yours? im stuck here too)"
Passionate: "Yeah, we're not from around here either. It all started back in..."
lil alien thing: "zooba woh ya ne jup HAW NAWA SE BOP (oh god, here he goes again PLEASE END MY SUFFERING)"

Round: 5

Spritely: "This bar is out of this world. A little R and R is just what we needed." *hiccup*

Round 6

06darkforest.jpg

Deadline: Sunday, September 4 at 7:00 PM EDT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back