• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 5:
Rebel Gnome: UGH what is this? I said surprise me with something good!
Astrobot bartender points to transparent keg, stage left: You ordered the Surprise Me cocktail, ingredient list: surprised gnome.

Round 5

Rebel “I would like to order for all of my friends!”
Sleepy “I don’t know, that seems kind sus…”
Passionate “Maybe he just needs to vent.”

fSkRkCu.gif
ㅤround five ㅤ
fSkRkCu.gif

*record scratch and camera zooms in on surprised gnome*
“when turning up too hard at the club goes wrong!”

It looked like the gnomes had learned the hard way that intergalactic bars didn't accept Bells as a currency. When presented with the options to pay their tab, Surprised was nominated to be that evenings décor. It was decided that as long as they had to hang around, they might as well keep enjoying the bar.

Round 5:

"Alright who among us knows how to get Hungry out of there? I told him he shouldn't have crawled through the vent."

round 5:

“Hello strange gnomes! In order to drink here, you must sign this waiver and agree that we’re not liable for damages in case any of you launch to the sky shortly after taking a sip.”

Last edited:
Rebel Gnome: "So anyway, I says, YOU CAN'T TAKE THE JET OUT OF A PACK! THEN IT'S JUST A SUITCASE!"
Astronaut Bartender: "Affirmative subway zero, I think Rebel has had enough."
Rebel Gnome: *falls over and accidentally hits the fusion button as blaring alarms go off*
Surprised Gnome: "Oh boy, is this the part of the movie that's in 3D?"

Round 5

Reliable Gnome: I thought you said you had been here before? You said this place was the life and soul of the party.
Rebel Gnome: Well, it's been a few years. The place has went downhill, there's no atmosphere anymore.

Round 5

Rebel to the bartender : hmmmm… have you heard this one, a gnome walks into a bar with a jackass and a honeycomb

Passionate Gnome: SHHHHH!!!!!! That’s the joke Surprised started telling!!!!!!

Rebel Gnome: Yeah but Surprised always screws up the punch line.

Laidback Gnome: Oh let him tell it, then I can win by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back