• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round: 6

Hungry: "Hmm... this mushroom soup needs more salt and more mushrooms. Guys! Bring me more mushrooms."

Round 6
Surprised gnome: "You guys see those eyes too right?" *Starts to regret trying the mushroom mush*

round #6

"just don't look beyond yourself, and you'll be fine, surprised," sprightly reassured his friend, sounding a little too chipper all things considered. "the beasts of blackwood swamp only attack if you make direct eye contact!"

Round 6 - The Business

Hungry Gnome: "Ooh, this looks tasty—"
Rebel Gnome: "No, Hungry! This here is for growing shrooms—you know...mushrooms for Mario. Now keep stirring and don't eat the product!"

Round 6

Passionate Gnome:
What a lovely occasion...it's always a joy to visit Stardew Valley. I must speak to the missus about purchasing a vacation home here.

Hungry Gnome: heh heh heh, I'm gonna add anchovies to the pot

Rebel Gnome: What's wrong with you both, this is Animal Crossing, not Stardew Valley!

(I'm sorry for missing the round number last time! Looks like Rebel wasn't the only one out of it, lmao)

Round 6:

Laid-Back Gnome: "Is that my brain in that jar?" : O

Round 6:
Hungry: "mmm...I sure could go for a snack right now..."
Rebel: "Don't you dare touch that, Hungry. You know that's the payback medicine we're feeding to the witch when we next see her."

Round 6

Hungry Gnome: "We've been searching for a way back home for ages, and I'm starting to get hungry. I'm about to eat some of the green stuff in this cauldron."

Passionate Gnome: "Thanks for volunteering to be a taste-tester for us! Open up wide!!"

Hungry Gnome: "Wait! No!!"

Round 6:

The gnomes make a last ditch effort to create a magic potion to send them home.
Laid-back Gnome: "Well even if we do get stuck here, this moss would make a great lava lamp!"
Hungry Gnome: "Hey, that's my final ingredient! Hand it over!"
Rebel Gnome: "I've got a final secret ingredient!" *Spits into the cauldron*

Round 6

Surprised: When did we join a cult, anyway?
Rebel: When we stopped being able to satisfy Hunger's appetite.

Round 6:

Sleepy: “Guys it’s so dark here that I can’t even see anything.”

Surprised: “When isn’t it dark for you Sleepy? You’re always looking at the inside of your eyelids!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back