Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Dino

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Celeste

Votes: 21 32.8%
  • Snow bunny

Votes: 14 21.9%

• Total voters
Ghost kitty for the cute/spooky factor!! They're all cute but I love the Halloween vibes of the ghost kitty pin. The dinosaur would probably be my second choice though! It's just really adorable. 💚🦕
I probably won't be getting any of them either though unless I have leftover tickets for the pin raffle and get super lucky ;v;

Oh, it's hard to pick just one because they're all incredibly cute! I especially love the snow bunny and the dino. 💞

Since I only get one vote, I went with the bunny!

They are all really adorable, but I voted for Celeste. I don't own that collectible, but I've always wanted to, so that's probably why I like the pin so much.

I love the Celeste enamel the most! The dino is a close second for me I think, but I have such an attachment to the Celeste collectible and IRL plush that the pin just automatically calls to me... I don't think I'll be able to snipe one, but I might try if I have enough tickets

Ghost Kitty is my least favorite so these results are kind of a relief! I can’t decide between Celeste and Dino as my #1 pick, with snow bunny close behind. No idea if I’ll be fast enough to snag even one, though.

I love them all but I love the Ghost Kitty because I love kitties and the collectible :3; also because it reminds me of @Xara who had gifted me a ghost kitty collectible 🥺.

i honestly like all of them, but snow bunny would have to be my favorite because the collectible is my favorite, too, and bunnies in general are usually my thing. close second would be ghost kitty.

I love the dino! I have a couple other dinosaur/fossil pins so if I'm able to snag one he'd go perfectly with them

It’s a toss up between the ghost kitty and Celeste but the kitty wins I fear… it’s just so cute!!!

They are all adorable, but Ghost kitty is my fav~
I have so many pins, half the time I dunno where to put them. I put most of my pokemon pins on my pokemon hat

Back