• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which Nintendo Direct will you be watching when they air?

Sam

Resident Coldplayer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Due to the fact that both Nintendo Directs will be airing at the same time, it will be impossible to watch them both, at first anyway. So, I'm asking; which one will you be watching first/most excited about?

• Europe
  • North America
  • Neither, I'm not interested...

Me? I'll be watching the European one, due to the fact that I live in the U.K and the news in that particular Direct will be relevant to me! :p

By the way... 3 Hours!! :lemon:

I won't be able to watch it when it airs, but when I get the chance I will watch them both, starting with America.

well, I would watch the NA one, but right after class (which is when they start) I have to make a phone call so that I can ask someone some questions so that I can finish a project that I'm presenting on tomorrow.....
so yeah. That project has top priority xD the nintendo direct can wait.

i'll be watching the NA one when i get home from either the nintendo website or on the 3ds eshop

I can't watch either! I'll be at work. I'm counting on you fellow forum members to let me know what the NA Nintendo Direct says about a NA release date. I'm counting on one, since Europe already got news on their due date!

I can't watch either! I'll be at work. I'm counting on you fellow forum members to let me know what the NA Nintendo Direct says about a NA release date. I'm counting on one, since Europe already got news on their due date!

There wasn't one. I am beyond upset :(

There wasn't one... in the EU Nintendo Direct. But what about the American one. It hasn't aired yet, has it?

They both aired at the same time, EU is still going on right now as we speak. NA is over.

There wasn't one... in the EU Nintendo Direct. But what about the American one. It hasn't aired yet, has it?

American one is over, and they didn't even say it was still coming. I emailed them to find out why they didn't even apologize for the wait.

Back