White Elephant Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have Ringing Garland. Maybe. I have an idea so hopefully I got the right swaps 🤞

Well. Didn't know the swapping was ending tonight. Planned to swap but didn't because I figured I'd save it to prevent someone else taking what I wanted to do. Don't think anyone took mine, and I didn't like my initial prompt since it wasn't really good to work with...so this is gonna suck lol. Oh well, participation points here I come.
Accepting suggestions for Bountiful Icicles because what even.

Accepting suggestions for Bountiful Icicles because what even.
I’m picturing an icicle holding a wicker basket full of autumn harvest lol… maybe setting out for a picnic.

I thought I swapped my words at least twice with other people. Is it possible that, by purest coincidence, I got my starting words back? Or did I not do the swap thing correctly? ^o^;>

Either way, I'll draw what I got, I'm just surprised it's exactly the same after I tried to swap.

OMG, I wasn't sure of what to do with "Wrapped Jingle-bells" and now I have "Mischievous Goose"! That's funny though.
1703110880219.jpeg

I've got a Failed Goblet. I'm bad enough at art without trying to think and draw a Failed Goblet! 😱 I'm going to have to sleep on this and come back to it in the morning! 🎨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back