• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are your top 10 Villagers? (Contribute towards a New Horizons Tier List!)

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Hello! Following a positive response from the thread earlier, I have created a Google Form

Who are your Top 10 Favourite Villagers?

Please fill the form with your Top 10 Favourites! Or 10 Villagers you particularly love if you do not have a specific Top 10! This will be able to help me, @Mairen and whoever else wishes to help eventually use the results to create a Villager Tier List, which was something greatly appreciated in New Leaf.
Please let us know if you have any questions, or to say you've filled the form! It's very much appreciated
Thank you!

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll be able to turn this into some useful information in the near future! Thanks to anyone who participates~

This sounds like a great idea! But, the link isn't working for me. The IP Address couldn't be found. Sorry!

hey! i tried clicking on the link but it said this site could not be reached :(

@Chloe-Auroura @Audrey Marie I'm really sorry! I messed up the initial coding for the link but it should be working now!

That's a good idea ! I have like 5 faves villagers but I'll try to fill the other 5 blank space lol

@Chloe-Auroura Thank you!
@Trundle Thanks so much! c:
@Cirice Well thank you! It's much appreciated

@Rex of Elysium Would you be able to fill out the form that is linked on the front page?
I can send it to you separately if you need me too!

I don't think my faves will be particularly helpful for a tier list, but I love the idea nonetheless ^^

i filled the form, also i'd love helping with the tier list if that's possible ^^ ik how to use photoshop and stuff

i actually made a tier list of villagers ranked based on how much I'd want to beat them up and was planning to make it into a youtube video at some point

ill definitely be contributing the least punchable villagers right away ma'am

I put mine in! Audie is definitely going to be at the top of the list lol. Can't wait to see all the results!

Back