• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is the best (and worst) Sanrio villager and why?

Who is the best Sanrio villager?

• Total voters
My pick goes for Toby. He looks so cool and I can’t wait to (possibly) invite him to my island! I’ve wanted him since New Leaf.

The worst would be Rilla. I’m not a huge fan of gorillas to begin with, I honestly think her design would fit a different species a lot better.

It's definitely Etoile for me! Not only is she based on little twin stars (my fav Sanrio characters!), but she's a pastel and dreamy sheep! and her catchphrase is fuzzy 😭 so adorablee

as for the worst, I'd pick Rilla because I don't think a gorilla matches well with a hello kitty theme. Also I just think the hello kitty furniture set is a bit on the plain side; it's still cute but it could be better.

Marty, Toby and Etoile are pretty cute - none of them are stay on my island levels though 😅 .
I would love to see new villagers; where Keroppi is actually a frog, and Hello Kitty is a cat. Plus there's lots of characters I like more than the ones we got; Choco Cat, Badte Maru, Tuxedo Sam and Pochacco. If they did Aggretsuko I would die for an actual red panda villager over a recoloured squirrel or something haha!.

Marty, Toby and Etoile are pretty cute - none of them are stay on my island levels though 😅 .
I would love to see new villagers; where Keroppi is actually a frog, and Hello Kitty is a cat. Plus there's lots of characters I like more than the ones we got; Choco Cat, Badte Maru, Tuxedo Sam and Pochacco. If they did Aggretsuko I would die for an actual red panda villager over a recoloured squirrel or something haha!.

Agreed! I do like several of the characters, but I love love love Choco Cat! And Pochacco is so cute and a total classic! It might even be interesting to see one of the old characters you don't see stuff for much if at all anymore, like Landry (a crime, Landry was so cute) or Deery Lou.

My favorite is Chelsea. I have a soft spot for all the deer villagers. When I can I'm definitely going to get her card. My second favorite is Marty because he's just so cute.

me and my basic tastes voted Etoile the best, and Rilla is my least favourite as well

I love my current villagers too much to get rid of any of them for Etoile, though, and I really don't need 3 Normals. I did preorder the cards for the furniture.

Chai is my fave bc she's adorable, and she reps cinnamoroll so she's completely perfect for me. My least fave is Toby. I'm not into him he just looks off to me.

Best is Marty because he's a lazy, he's yellow, he's a cub, he wears a beret and his furniture is awesome.

Worst is probably Toby. It's the eyes. Those big, round googly eyes! And that haircut doesn't help. Oh, at all. Fab furniture though.

Marty is my favorite! I already moved him in with a knock off card I’ve had for a while. I love bear cubs and his little smile and lazy personality is the best. Say what you want about his furniture (the rug) but I love him.

My least favorite is Rilla. I think others who have posted already explained why.

Favorite to least:

Marty
Chai
Étoile
Toby
Chelsea
Rilla

Back