• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is the best (and worst) Sanrio villager and why?

Who is the best Sanrio villager?

• Total voters
Toby seems the best and is the main reason I'm buying the cards! I really love keroppi ^^
qkadzO3.gif

I don't have any of the characters yet but I've seen videos on Youtube. I think I like Toby best although his shirt reminds me of a Sheffield United kit? Anyone else thought the same when they first saw it?

If I manage to get these cards, Toby is the one I'll get. I feel a bit sorry for the Gorilla, her lips look like she's been slashed across the face with a weapon. They should have given her a cute pout or something, soften her look a bit.

I'm so indifferent on these villagers but if I had to pick one that stood out I would probably go with Chai, since she reminds me of Tia and I do like Tia very well, but her color scheme doesn't really suit well with me. So yeah Chai is the only one that somewhat stood out to me.

Chai is my number one baby <3

She stole my heart back in New Leaf. I had her in my town for ages and ages. I still have yet to move her onto my island though.

Marty comes in as a close second. He was also in my New Leaf town for a bit and I love the pompompurin furniture so much.

Rilla and Marty are my favorites. There isn't one I would refer to as being the "worst" as I happen to like them all, but I my least favorite is Chelsea (she is still super cute though and I love her)

The best one is definitely Etoile but I also like Chai too. I really like Etoile's face design and colour scheme. It's so soft and cuddly feeling!

The worst is Rilla and I'm pretty sure I don't need to explain why lmao.

I'm sorry if this seems extreme but...

Rilla is an abomination.

When they added the Sanrio villagers to Pocket camp I had her in my campsite as I was trying to raise her friendship level to unlock the free stuff. Her little baboon buttcheeks wafting around my island was more than I could handle and I haven't forgiven her since.

I like Toby and Etoile tho (but their houses are a bit too colourful for my island as it is rn)

The best sanrio villagers to me are: This is actually tough for me. I like three a lot. Those are Étoile, Marty, Chelsea (her and rilla’s sets are my least favorite of all the sanrio furniture sets), and Toby. Toby and Marty have the best sets (to me).

The worst: Rilla. It doesn’t help that I am not a huge gorilla fan (though I am starting to like at least one more gorilla thanks to @Pyoopi ).I don’t like her eyes or color. This is just by looking at pictures. Maybe I’ll feel differently when I meet her.
Post automatically merged:

Oops forgot to say why I like the villagers. For Étoile, I really think she has a cute face, design and colors in spite not being much of a fan of pastel. Marty I think is really adorable; he has an interesting face and his color is nice. And he is a cub; I like the cub villagers designs. I like yellow better than pink. Toby - I was unsure about but the more I look at his picture the more I like him and his face. I love a lot rabbit villagers so that may play a part. Even though Chelsea is wearing some pink, I think her design is pretty cute :).

Last edited:
Aww, with the poll results, I'm feeling very bad for Rilla right now! She is so cute!

I think Chai is super cute, but I only have ten slots on my island, and none of them will be filled with Sanrio characters. Merengue loves her Hello Kitty dress though! (And looks very cute in it)

I plan to move in Étoile and probably Marty, because I like their designs the most. Though I have to admit that all the sanrio interiors are a bit much for me, I prefer the normal looking homes!

Does anyone else wish the personality types were a bit more varied? It's always seemed a shame that they doubled up on normal and peppy, but I get that they're the most popular types. Maybe I'm just bitter because I already have multiple normals and really want a snooty right now 😆

Personally adore Etoile because I love the whole theme she has going on. I love Chelsea too because she’s the only peppy dear so she’s a must for an all dear island / town lol.
I’m not really vibing with Toby himself but I love his furniture and the clothes that come with the amiibo.
The worst for me is Rilla. I just can’t with the gorillas and she’s unfortunately no exception lol

late to the party hello

i'm a big keroppi fan and ugly-cute villagers are my fave so i love rilla and toby's funky little designs. actually i'm surprised toby isn't more popular, but rilla... it's okay i'll love her on everyone else's behalf

Omg, yes, poor Rilla 😭

I plan to move in Étoile and probably Marty, because I like their designs the most. Though I have to admit that all the sanrio interiors are a bit much for me, I prefer the normal looking homes!

Does anyone else wish the personality types were a bit more varied? It's always seemed a shame that they doubled up on normal and peppy, but I get that they're the most popular types. Maybe I'm just bitter because I already have multiple normals and really want a snooty right now 😆

Omg, yessss! I've actually been thinking about making a post about a possible revamp with changed personality types and additional characters.

Back