• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

well....... heh....................i needed a christmas title........................................... and the rest is hidstory ......

Well, since Evwirt is fresh out of legitimate reindeer, I guess murder deer had to do (even those who actually aren’t supposed to be them). Also, wasps now know where the stings hurt on murder deer...

Because my one of my player characters, who also happens to be named Snek, is an ancient, god-king who is as smug as smug can be and roams the whole island as a narcissistic ghost...and that its almost Toy Day

my current user title is "GOD SLAYER BOWSER" accompanied with the artwork from Bowsers Fury cause there was a rumor going around a few weeks ago that his fury Japanese name translated to that in English and everyone was going ape**** and thought it was the most awesome thing ever (which it is tbh). too bad a few days later it was proven to simply be a rumor.

but I still really loved it so I made that my user title 😆

Last edited:
i'm going through a cinnamoroll phase lol

but to be fair, after i changed my title and added sanrio characters to my avatar, nintendo brought sanrio villagers back, so i was technically predicting the future 👁👄👁

I don't know when/if I'll change it again, but it's been the catchphrase of the Squid Sisters for a while now.

Back