• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

Honestly, in spite of how hard I work on my giveaways, I'm sure some of you know by now how lazy I can be sometimes. lol I just like to take my breaks like cops chomping on their donuts while on duty, just binging away on Netflix/HBO Max/whatever. I like my me-time and often like to put off forum requests until a bit later. lol

Maybe I should change to "couch potato" next....

Because I am.

Like, all I do, in spite of how much hard work I've put in, is merely helping others delivery their items from either a treasure island or my Amiibo cards. It's not really like I'm giving away my items, so I'm not giving away my stuff. It's more like an import/export trade. lol

It's the title I go by in NH because I have so many flowers on my island. My beaches are covered in flowers lol

I found myself to be kinda a scoundrel (especially with my "colorful language" at times). Plus, the giveaways I perform are only possible through the use of a treasure island... which is essentially a hacked island.

'Tis the pirate life for me!

I've been a big fan of the Legend of Zelda games for many years, so I decided to go with "Hero of Hyrule" as my title.

-I LOVE music! Finding out about new artists/bands, exploring genres I'm new to, etc.
-Because you'll never find a bigger fan of Metroid than me. Metroidvanias, in general, are a delight!

Detail Oriented Artist
-Whether it's drawing or my island I'm always paranoid about every pixel/tile.
-I spend a lot of time adding "little things" here and there.
-When shading with my art I go all in to make the piece really shine.

To represent my unconditional love to those in my life with whom I cherish deeply.

Back