• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

Heck Yeah! Very excited for BDSP, and PLA in January.

My Title is based on a story that I plan to make. Kinda a lot to explain, maybe, if you want to completely understand it tho. I won’t bore you with the details, just in case.

'Coz I loved The Rock as a kid.

...and yeah, might have something to do with how I do free favors for people on a regular basis. :p

My current one's derived from the title of the Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~ OP, "Snowflake ~twinkle crystal dream~"!

Because I love Cosmog more than any other Pokémon. Cosmog has been central to my online identity for years and I don’t plan on changing that.

I got it as a title in AC:NH and thought it fit perfectly bc I used to work at Starbucks and I feel like I'd be a peppy villager if I had to pick a personality type lol.

Because I stay up all night and I forget what I was doing half the time

It is my updated Passport title.

Trying to make it as unappealing as possible.

curious ghost is my acnh passport title at the moment. ive always felt some dissociation from life hence the ghost, and im also curious

It's the festive time of the year to be filled with Christmas joy for the holidays, so I changed my title just in time for Christmas this month.

Oda Nobunaga is one of my favorite Fate characters. Plus one of her lines refers the player as her retainer

its a reference to a fnaf fangame i got super obsessed with, the purple guy calls the mc "old sport" and its christmas sooo

Back