• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Why's your title that title?

YOURE A KID NOW YOURE A SQUID NOW YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID

Because for a day this year I slipped into smiling like a dork and sharing some senseless humor with the beautiful people who frequent these forums!~

It was my NH title for a while but when I changed my avatar to Wario I made it this in honor of the wonderfully tasteful "Wario dies" memes on yt. Truly a work of art.

Everyone in my group was arguing over being on either the Inkling side or the Octoling side and I'm on both sooooo

my epIc new OC is a science girl who does science things in a science lab for science

Back