• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

IMO I love all the brainstorming but nothing anyone’s proposed in this thread fits as close to the perimeters of the clue as the 4/18 update page, with the (possibly new) shark pic being a hint that we’re looking in the right place. I think we need to spend more time figuring out what is being asked of us to make into a code from it. I’ve exhausted my resources, but fresh eyes may find the key
i honestly don't even see how that thread ties to the clue. the shark png has always been there, and it's there because of this line:

"We know it's been a while since we opened this round of staff applications, but we wanted to make sure all of the current staff were acclimated to the new forum software prior to throwing a new set of people to the sharks."

we've checked all the pages, i've looked at all the little icons on the bottom, entered every possible puzzle answer. i think it's time to move on from this.

Yeah guys I don’t think it’s the shark.

Attachments

• 6A6B2B5B-FB69-4BAB-8A0C-BA7C55ADF50A.jpeg
    6A6B2B5B-FB69-4BAB-8A0C-BA7C55ADF50A.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 19
Are we at least sure that it's a clickable picture instead of another code? Because I will spank myself if it happens to be in one of the many pages I've gone through and discover that I somehow missed it :cry:

Also, I'm going to stalk @Antonio for a while. He's the only bear I've seen around so far :LOL:

Are we at least sure that it's a clickable picture instead of another code? Because I will spank myself if it happens to be in one of the many pages I've gone through and discover that I somehow missed it :cry:

Also, I'm going to stalk @Antonio for a while. He's the only bear I've seen around so far :LOL:
it's either a clickable image in a thread or a code that you have to enter like for clue #1. unfortunately we don't know which one though.

Wouldn't birds also count as recent ancients? They are the recent evolutions of ancient dinosaurs. Not sure what to do with this information though

tried all the fossils as puzzle answers for the hell of it

Wouldn't birds also count as recent ancients? They are the recent evolutions of ancient dinosaurs. Not sure what to do with this information though
yeah my mind keeps cycling back to the dodos but idk what else we could do with them... also tried GOOSE (because of chris' temporary goose collectible) but nothing

I don’t think it’s talking about birds though, just because cabin 1 is birdwatching. I don’t think they would name ours wildlife spotting if we were also trying to find birds.

I don’t think it’s talking about birds though, just because cabin 1 is birdwatching. I don’t think they would name ours wildlife watching if we were also trying to find birds.
the clue could reference a thread about a bird/birds while the clickable "wildlife" is something else, i don't think we should completely rule it out

I just went spying through the 17 pages (at the moment) of the birdwatching thread. Got nothing.

When you click on contact the staff linked above and create a new thread, there's an option to mark your thread as "SOLVED"... has that always been there? I just posted using the "SOLVED" and nothing happened, so probably nothing, but still
Confirmed by staff: nothing :(

I don’t think it’s talking about birds though, just because cabin 1 is birdwatching. I don’t think they would name ours wildlife spotting if we were also trying to find birds.
The only reason why I keep trying to think of things other than forest animals is because Cabin One's event is called "bird watching" but their first clue pertained to fish, so it makes me think we shouldn't rule out everything that doesn't have to do with wild animals. I think the wild animal aspect only comes into play when we are actually looking through the thread that the clue leads us to for the clickable image (assuming this one isn't a puzzle)

I just wanted to spread some encouragement in here. I’ve been busy catching up on the other events so far so I haven’t been able to contribute much to our hunt. I’ll try to help out more once I’m caught up. In the mean time keep it up guys, I know you can do it. :)

ahhh okay last brainstorm here before I have to get back to work.
Recent ancients could refer to new art pieces that were added to NH that weren't available in previous games. I know not all of the art pieces in the game would technically be considered "ancient" but the tremendous statue, warrior statue, informative statue, rock-head statue and familiar statue probably could be and they're all new to NH. On Redd's boat they are only available a temporary time, but when they are donated to the museum they are permanent (and "medium" could mean in an artistic sense). I've been trying to look through threads that talk about art/statues but so far no luck.
idk, I feel like the pieces fit but not well enough to be the right answer so maybe this is way off

Is there any new ancient fish/bug added to NH, either since the launching or through the updates? I feel like the short temporary or medium permament might be a reference to either size or time of availability...

Has a clue ever remained unsolved in a TBT event?
Don't know if there have been in any non-egg hunt events, but for egg hunts, no.

However, there is one year where only one person managed to figure one out. The same year had two others that only two people figured out each. Eggs 10, 22, and 23 respectively of 2015's egg hunt.

Back