• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

I don't know what the answer is.

I do know that the answer isn't IDREAMOFDODOS, though, because I tried that and it didn't work.

gn5owXu.png

checked the op of every airport thread with a redd prefix

any other ideas? i feel like a wall has been hit

The only thing I'm running on at the moment is that maybe it has to do with Dodo Codes and Friend Codes after all. Just don't know what.

thought it might have to do with the museum; recent ancients could be either blathers or the museum artifacts, short temporary = blathers' initial tent, medium permanent = museum becomes a permanent structure, but you can upgrade it again

checked the museum stickies, tried museum/themuseum/blathers as a puzzle but nothing, idk if anyone wants to delve further into that

Really thought I was into something when I realized both the dream address and dodo code threads had made up codes in the picture examples. But I can’t get it to be anything by combining. If anyone wants to play with it some more:

H1TBT
DA125529095225

Just to try something different, I was thinking it could have something to do with the most recent update for acnh?? Recent ancient potentially, as it’s bringing back some old items from previous games or some of the nook items are from old Japanese holidays?
And short temporary to medium Permian to could be the range of short lasting food items to not the normal permanent items?
Idk tho, doesn’t seem like it fits amazingly, but thought I’d mention it just in case, so I was quickly going through some discussion threads about the update just in case.
Post automatically merged:

Was also trying variations of (version/update) 1.11.0 for the puzzle but no luck hahah

Maybe short temporary to medium permanent describes the journey something took and we’re looking for one thing that was previously available for a fleeting moment now being available permanently. Have there been board features that have changed in such a fashion?

Flowers and grass don’t die anymore in ACNH, maybe something there (they’re permanent if you want them to be)

Hmm were there any older staff members that retired then recently came back?

Yes: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/what-makes-you-stick-around-tbt.592099/post-9969680
I'm having trouble navigating on mobile, so feel free to look for me!
Here's the thread when she was announced as a mod again, no luck tho
I got excited seeing the shark 😭

Here's the thread when she was announced as a mod again, no luck tho
I got excited seeing the shark 😭

That same shark baited me so hard yesterday. Then I immediately tried to redeem SHARK, SMILINGSHARK, GRINNINGSHARK lol

LaBelleFleur was also a moderator in 2015 and 2016, apparently left the Staff, then joined the Staff again in 2019. Doubt it's relevant though.

It's definitely gotta be some major clue as it happens to be where the new staff member + returning staff members are. Plus Bobo was staff and stepped down, which could be the temporary part. No clue what the short / medium could be. Maybe short as in the time Bobo was on staff?

Back