• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Wildlife Spotting (Crystal Ballers Cabin)

Can a moderater remove me from this. I didn't lool at any of the posts or comments.
This thread being visible to you is not a mistake. Two cabins are in this region currently. You cannot redeem this cabin's prize even if you were to try to - they are cabin-locked so do not worry. Just focus on Cabin 1's equivalent event: it is identical in structure but has a different set of clues/answers.

noticed this after staring at the clue for so long, but @pandapples the column header on the left probably shouldn't be bird haha
View attachment 389442

Hey, thanks for the catch! I see that's not the only thing you guys caught... Great job solving clue 1 Cabin 2!! 👏 Next clue will drop Tuesday at 7 PM EDT!

Reactions: Fye
This thread being visible to you is not a mistake. Two cabins are in this region currently. You cannot redeem this cabin's prize even if you were to try to - they are cabin-locked so do not worry. Just focus on Cabin 1's equivalent event: it is identical in structure but has a different set of clues/answers.
Okay, thanks! I didn't want to get in trouble because I was in cabin 2's thread.

I have a question. If we didn’t get a chance to post in this thread before the puzzle was solved, do we not use the redemption code?

I have a question. If we didn’t get a chance to post in this thread before the puzzle was solved, do we not use the redemption code?
i redeemed mine right about when they figured it out, though i didnt not participate. i think because ur cabin member figured it out the whole cabin gets the points, but im curious as well

I'm about to go to bed already, so I won't be able to see it until tomorrow. Meanwhile, good luck everyone! :LOL:

Back